RAK Bank - Collections & Recovery - PB Creditharassment & threatening - by a collector (mohamed ahmed - mob. no. [protected] or [protected])

N

Dear Manager - Collections & Recovery - PB Credit

This is to file a formal complaint to a RAK-Bank employee who's name is (Mohamed Ahmed with a mobile no. [protected]) which his claiming that he's a RAK Bank attorney? when I ask him for his ID he din't shown to me. Today, Saturday-Nov. 5, 2016 at 7:50 pm he entered into my room at flat 104 K4-Bldg. Al Riqqa Diera and started to shout, push and hurt me on my arms and even threatening to bring me to the police station ASAP as well as forcing me to go out of my room. I told him that I admit that I had a default payments of 3 months from my credit card and my phone are currently cut down as well but, as of now I don't have the money and I will not run. He keep on shouting and forcing me to go out of my room and starts to curses, slanders and insults me while my other roommates hears it. I've told him, I will accept if I have a police notice or case now and willing to come with him if he had the documents from legal and the police. But he keep on shouting to me then, I was able to take a photo of his face and video of the situation. I would like to file a formal complaint with concern of his actions. Hence, as a consumer I feel harassed and offended the use of his threats to extract payments, should this be tolerated either? I'll attached messages with harassment and threatening from him.

Looking forward for immediate response.

Best regards,
Nelson Ruiz
[protected]

Nelson Ruiz Nov 06, 2016

Dear Manager - Collections & Recovery - PB Credit

This is to proved how your collectors treat me arrogantly and it’s unacceptable. This is to file a formal complaint to a RAK-Bank employee whose name is (Mohamed Ahmed with a mobile no. [protected] or [protected] / [protected]) his claiming that he's a RAK-Bank Lawyer / Attorney as he claims? When I ask him for his identification, he doesn’t show to me at all but instead he shouted me!

As per under Article 250 of the penal code of Dubai. The use of threats to extract payments should not be tolerated either. Hence, such harassment shall entail the acts mentioned in the penal code, which basically punishes any person who curses, slanders, insults or publicly ruins someone's reputation or honor.

This is to share my experience from a RAK Bank collector or what he's claiming to be a lawyer attorney of the company.

Nelson Ruiz Nov 05, 2016

Date: November 5, 2016 – Saturday, 7:50pm
    To: [email protected]
    CCD: [email protected]; [email protected]

Dear Manager - Collections & Recovery - PB Credit

I am struggling in financial difficulties for more than 1 year now, due to medical issues and went undergone eye surgery / operation, due to my severe diabetic conditions. I agree that I missed my 2 months payment and accumulate it into 3 months, but I am paying it whenever I have money. Just recently one of your collection agent (Mohamed Ahmed) called me and threaten me that he will come to my office to humiliate me and will let my company to terminate or to lose my job, he even sent me messages (which I will attached). Is that how you treat a client? I am a good payee until such time I encounter the financial crisis, but I know my obligation, that is why even small amount I am paying it. How can I pay if my company will terminate me then? Do you have the right to do such things and to jeopardize my work?

Currently your collectors treat me arrogantly and it’s unacceptable. This is to file a formal complaint to a RAK-Bank employee whose name is (Mohamed Ahmed with a mobile no. [protected] or [protected] / [protected]) his claiming that he's a RAK-Bank Attorney??? When I ask him for his identification, he doesn’t show to me at all but instead he shouted me!

Today, Saturday - November 5, 2016 at 7:50 pm he entered into my room without knocking at (Flat 104 K4-Bldg. Al Riqqa Diera). He then started to shout, pushed, hold and hurt me on my arms and even threatening to bring me to the police station ASAP, as well forcing me to go out off my room. I told him, that I admit that I had a default payments of 3 months from my credit card and my phone are currently cut down as well but, as of now I don't have no money. He keeps on shouting and forcing me to go out off my room and starts to curses, slanders and insults me while my other roommates hears it. I've told him, I will accept, if I have a police notice or case now and willing to come with him with the police, if he has a legal documents or a warrant arrest letter? But he keeps on shouting to me then, He went off and I'm expecting him to come back as he said? He's going to come back with the police with him? But till then he don’t. Moreover, I was able to take a photo of his face and video of the situation due to his arrogant and unacceptable action towards me.

I would like to file a formal complaint with concerning of his actions. Hence, as a client I feel harassed and offended the use of his threats to extract payments, should this be tolerated either? Attached are the messages with harassment and threatening from Mohamed Ahmed. I will hold the video for future reference.

Appreciate your prompt and immediate response.

Best regards,
    Nelson Ruiz
    [protected]

Nelson Ruiz Nov 05, 2016

Just earlier one of your collection agent (Mohamed Ahmed) called me and threaten me that he will come to my office to humiliate me and will let my company to terminate or to lose my job, he even sent me messages (I've attached the messages). Is that how you treat me? I encounter the financial crisis, but I know my obligation, that is why even the amount I am paying it. How can I pay if my company will terminate me then? Do you have the right to do such things and to jeopardize my work and moral? I would like to file a formal complaint with concerning of his actions. Hence, as a client I feel harassed and offended the use of his threats to extract payments, should this be tolerated either? I've attached the messages with harassment and threatening from Mohamed Ahmed - mobile no. [protected] or or [protected] / [protected]. I will hold the video for future reference.