Raintree Vacation Club — false statements
we bought a vacation club memership on feb 16/09, we were told we could cancel this membership, if we changed our minds in 5 buisiness days. we tried to do this but have gotten nothing but a run around.
call this person email us no it has to be written etc...
i can not tell you how stress ful this has been what should have been a vaction has become a nightmare. do not buy anything from this company
More Raintree Vacation Club Complaints & Reviews
- Raintree - Trying to charge a &Special Assessment& 
- Raintree Vacation Club - fraud 
- Raintree Vacation Club - maintenance fees 
- Raintree - Letter to Doug Bech 
- Raintree Vacation Club - special assessment fraud 
- Raintree Vacation Club - disappearing developer weeks 
- Raintree Vacation Club - special assessment fee for every other year memebership 
- Raintree Vacation/ Club Regina - flim flam 
- Raintree Vacation Club - 2nd request for special assesment 
- Raintree - Special assessment