Raffaello Network — kenzo jump
They sent me a tracking number for DHL. I tracked it and the item went back and forth between India and the UK on several occasions.
I contacted Raffaelo and had a very rude reply from someone called Dawn. The emails went back and forth and I was shocked at the rudeness of her emails.
I then called DHL who said they had absolutely no record of any deliveries scheduled for my address.
I raised this again with 'Dawn' show sent me such a rude response and now they are refusing me a refund and refusing to send me the item.
More Raffaello Network Complaints & Reviews
- Raffaello-network.com - raffaello network is not a legitimate seller of any of the brands on its website
- Raffaello Network - item never received but charged - fradulent
- Raffaello Network - awful company
- Raffaello Network - fraudulent company
- Raffaello Network - lying about fake products.
- www.raffaello-network.com - the seller didn't provide the order
- Raffaello Network - Product and service
- Raffaello Network - terrible experience!
- Raffaello Network - lack of customer service
- raffaello networks - thanks giving scam