RaceTraccustomer service

I came to your location on May different time to get gas or coffee, and of recently their is a young aferican American lady I'm not sure of her name I think it's Melinda she serve me on my earlier visit about 7:39pm and that's the name on the ticket she is the tallest of the young ladies that was their . She has no customer service I have seen her got very rude with other and employees before but tonight was just my night. I went there just to get a icey drink for my daughter and when I got in I notice their was no small cups so I said excuse me ladies is there and small cups and she say no they were all the same price I told my daughter because she was on the phone with me telling me what to get so she say get the next size up. When the girl saw that she started to yell at me about the cup very aggressively so the other cashier apologize to me she realized she made a mistake so instead of saying sorry she just walk away. She is bad for business.

• Updated by Barbara Bent, May 11, 2019

Ba
May 11, 2019

Comments

•   May 11, 2019

Your racism and poor grammar are also bad for business. Mentioning this individual's racial demographic is irrelevant to the business transaction from which you claim to be so offended. It does not enhance your narrative and if anything just confirms that you are a vile racist. If they did not have a small cup, and there were no additional charges, then what in the holy high hell is your problem?

Your errant hyperbole and exaggeration are both annoying and offensive to those of us that exercise common sense and civility on a daily basis.

Hope that helps!