Race Trac — new coffee dispensers - the grinder - 2111 w. mockingbird ln. dallas tx 75235
I am not at all happy with the new computer operated coffee dispensers.
#1. the process is time-consuming, adds time to grind coffee - don't have the time on the way to work
#2. The coffee is weak - watery and JUST TASTES BAD
#3 The first time I used the dispenser I selected a full cup and it was filled to the top with some spillage.
#4 Today (8/14/2018 @ 9:30 am)I selected coffee with 'space for cream'. The cup was 75% full and I had no way of 'topping' it off after adding the cream. When I suggested to the manager on duty that I should only be charged 75% of the cost, she had no idea what I was talking about and charged the full amount.
#5 The Race Trac is located on my drive to work and I have always enjoyed their coffee. But I refuse to pay almost $2.00 for a cup 3/4ths full of weak, nasty tasting coffee. I will be taking my business to the 7-11 from now on. Let me know if you switch back to the coffee urns.
#6 Suggested resolution? I have no suggestion since I don't want free, nasty coffee.
Money would be welcome.
More Race Trac Complaints & Reviews
- RaceTrac Gas And Store (Convenience Variety) - overcharging 
- RaceTrac - marlboro cigarettes promotion
- RaceTrac - unauthorized credit card charges 
- RaceTrac - customer service 
- RaceTrac - fried chicken sandwich that was in the warmers
- RaceTrac - store management please address the decline in customer service
- RaceTrac - store transaction gone wrong 
- RaceTrac Store 240, 7801 Crowley Rd, Ft Worth, TX 76123 - employee's comment and rudeness caused a threatening scenario for myself
- RaceTrac - racetrac state road 84 fort lauderdale
- RaceTrac - hiring