[Resolved] Qwest — poor customer service
I have never had a good experience with Qwest customer service and today made me realize after being a loyal customer for 10 years, I have to end doing service with them. I moved into my new house and made arrangements to have my phone number from my old house transferred to my new house. "No problem" I was told. Well, now I am receiving phone calls meant for someone else. I calles customer service and after a long time of trying to explain my number was not working I requested to talk to a manager. I was told a technician will not be able to come for 2 days. There was a technician here today but apparently he failed to check if my old number worked. I got the manager to agree to forward my home calls to my cell phone. It never happened.
I hope they record there conversations with the customers because if a supervisor ever heard our conversation someone would be getting fired.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Qwest Complaints & Reviews
- Global Crossing Local Services - Fraud
- Global Crossing Local Services, Inc - Unsolicited phone calls
- Century Link Internet - extremely slow internet service
- Century Link - century link rip off
- Century Link/prism Tv - bad service
- Century Link - vacation plan
- CenturyLink - poor customer service and incorrect bills
- CenturyLink - centurylink's subcontractor cut my gas line
- Century Link - internet/I was told one thing and then it didn't happen.
- Centurylink Service - bad service to employee