Queenfynever ever order

R

I ordered several items from their website a month ago and was immediately charged as usual. I also paid fifty dollars for a quick delivery that would deliver my package within a week. However, I received my items 2 days ago. After finding out my tracking number, I saw that my package was sent only one week ago!!! But the worst part of this is that I got a low-quality clothes with the cheapest fabric and didn't match the picture shown on the website.
Do not risk your money and time, buy elsewhere.

RESOLVED

• Updated by just4cee · Apr 04, 2019

the posting of the stars are incorrect. It is 5 (FIVE) stars!

Maxine Bingham Sep 23, 2020

Im very disappointed in my order none of my three dresses fit i did order my size.. I have reached out to the company twice now and have not received a response. I will never order from this company again. So I have to pay more than the dresses to return to China ridiculous. Why do I have to return overseas if they have a warehouse in the US.

• Cy
    Cyntlyn Apr 18, 2020

The material is very poor quality and did not fit as expected. Pants are to long. Returning products to China is more expensive than the actual purchase price. Initially Queenfy offered a 10% discount. I would like a full refund for the false advertisement

• Ju
    just4cee Apr 10, 2019

I absolutely LOVE all of my dresses from this company!!! I am 5'9" and 165 lbs. and my dresses fit me to the TEE!!! I'll try to post some pictures...

Queenfy May 16, 2019

@just4cee Thanks.

• De
    Debra Turpin Mar 11, 2019

Another fake company from China!

Queenfy Mar 20, 2019

@Debra Turpin Sorry. But our website is legit and have already received many compliments from our lovely customers. You can feel our sincerity from our website as well. As all the business has good and bad reputations, we're not perfect but will do our best to solve the problems and keep going. Hope you can give us a chance to prove ourselves!

• Ij
    I. Janeen Taylor Aug 20, 2018

Ordered on 1Feb18. They immediately withdrew the money from my Account but I had to beg them to send my items. I'm currently begging for the refund from the unsent items. I have already contacted NY State Attorney General. I do not want to wait on the clothes.

Queenfy Mar 20, 2019

@I. Janeen Taylor I'm sorry about this, I can completely understand why you would feel this way. We attach great importance to the shopping experience from every customer. Please contact our customer service again via email with your order number. We will try our best to offer solutions to your problems. Here is our email address: [email protected]

• St
    Stephanie Mitchell Feb 20, 2018

These review are totally fake. What I received looked nothing like what is pictured. What was sent looked like a cheaply done halloween costume. The material was cheap and nothing like what is pictured. The company's customer service sucked. When I informed them that I was unhappy with my purchase they told me I could reship the item to China but because of the high shipping cost I could keep it and get a coupon. Why the hell would I want a coupon to a company that could not provide me with decent service the first time. Don't believe the hype of the reviews on their page, I pretty sure they have people who lie and write good reviews because they previously asked me to take a negative review I made on my IG account. They also blocked me from writing a negative reviews on their site.

Queenfy Mar 20, 2019

@Stephanie Mitchell I'm sorry about this, I can completely understand why you would feel this way. But I didn't find any communication between us before. Please contact our customer service again via email with your order number. We will try our best to offer solutions to your problems. Here is our email address: [email protected]