Quality Slate Signshouse sign

G

We ordered a house slate sign on 7th May 2017 and paid online. We received an email proof the next day, explaining that it could take 7-10 days before it was dispatched. On 23rd May we received the following email:

'Good Evening

We just received notification from our couriers that unfortunately they have lost your parcel

Please accept our apologies for the delay, i shall get another into immediate remanufacture for you, and aim for despatch by Friday this week, as soon as despatched i shall forward the tracking information to yourself

Once again, we would like to apologise for the service received.

Thanks
Gareth
Quality Slate
House Sign Sales

[protected]@qualityslate.co.uk
[protected].

This was the last we heard. We have tried ringing and emailing and have had no response.
After reading that exactly the same has happened to several other people we realise that we have been conned.

They have two websites both listing the same phone number (phone :
[protected] ), but with a different email address and location:
[protected]@qualityslatesigns.co.uk

Address :
Quality Slate.
29 centenary Court,
Beddau,
Pontypridd,
CF38 2DL.

• Updated by GilaA · Jun 06, 2017

I've since contacted trading standards and Nochex (the company who deals with the online payment) in the hope of trying to get a refund.
    Still nothing has arrived.

• Vp
    VPutnam Dec 21, 2017

I fear the same has happened to me, although I did eventually receive a sign, it was not to the premium standard that I ordered. I am still waiting for the replacement to be sent - this was 6 weeks ago. They told me they would remake it and resend it. 3 weeks later they say its been posted despite not receiving any tracking info like I did the first time. I believe they have lied and never remade it, never resent it and they are ignoring my emails for a refund. Going through Nochex at the moment to try and get a refund but they just keep emailing the seller and ask that I wait 7 days, then 4 days before replying again. Have no idea why they cant just give me a refund. This company never reply to emails, phone calls/answer phone messages and their chat function in now turned off and they don't reply to message left on that either.

Jasminerooms1 Jun 06, 2017

The same has happened to us and I have tried to get hold of them for several days, last week they told me that my parcel had been lost and would be resent still waiting for the plaque to arrive and still no answer to email or text messages.