Having problems with Bellacor?

+1 877 723 5522 (Customer Service)
+1 651 294 2500 (Head Office)
251 1st Ave. N Ste 600
Fri7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

Resolved draperies sold as set - only received one panel

I only received on panel of a set of draperies. My packing list even says Curtain Panel Set of Two. I only received one panel in one package. When I called customer service they were very rude and said I had to wait for 3-5 days for someone to contact me regarding the order. Three days later I call back and as to speak to a manager and again customer service agent was extremely rude. Both agents spoke so fast you could barley make out what they were saying. I was told I would have to wait 1-2 more days for a manager to contact me regarding my order.

RESOLVED

• Bellacor's response · Apr 05, 2018

We're sorry you only received one curtain panel. Sending a second panel would have been no problem. We're also sorry you misunderstood what our representative was telling you. When you called on 4/2 to report the issue, she completed all the work necessary to issue a return label for you, as you requested, and was letting you know it would take 3-5 days to receive your return label and instruction.
    It looks like everything has been resolved, we have requested your refund be issued, and you should have received your follow up email with return instructions. If you feel this has been inadequate, please contact us directly so we can clarify any further questions or concerns you may have.

horrible customer service

I received a damaged and defective side table, Top table doesn't fit on the metal frame, can not even be assembled so I contacted bellacor customer service, they are so very rude, even I sent the photos they told me they are unable to located the photos I sent they can't help me and refused return. So I had to contact paypay for help for my return. Also Bellacor over priced, after I returned the damaged side table yesterday I found the same C table on wayfair is only $80!!! Never buy from Bellacor.com Wasted money and time.

horrible customer service

Damaged table

I've purchased a table from Bellacor and it took them a long time to deliver. And when my table finally arrived it was damaged. I wanted to get a refund so I contacted Bellacor and spoke to one of their reps. He said they were not able to refund my money but promised I'll get another table. Weeks passed and there was nothing. I emailed again but this time they did not bother to reply. Their phone number also did not work.

Lamp and poor customer service

I had bought a lamp from this company on Aug 26 it was suppose to at my house in 3 days it never came so i cancelled the order but was told i had to call back the following monday for a refund. I called company 12 different times got 4 different people all who say they are managers. Everyone of them had a different story as to how and when i would get a refund. All of a sudden after the order was cancelled and they told me they had no information as to when the lamp was to be be shipped out the next day it arrived. I called Bellacor they said in 24 to 48 hours i would have a prepaid shipping label sent to return the lamp it never came i called every day after that got a different person each time all stories regarding this were not consistant with one another, So the next thing i know they are telling me it would take over a week and a half so by this point i had went off on these people, they could care less as a matter a fact i was in a shouting match with this so called manager( African American ) woman for a better word. She was talking over me the entire time i was raising cane about this. She never heard a word i said. So i hung up on her. I called pay pal filed a complaint and opened a claim against this company. so another week rock on and Paypal nor i received any info from this company about me getting my money back needless to say a prepaid shipping label. So on the 12th which is today i had to call pay pal back because the seller had until today to refund me and all of a sudden they said they would in 30 days. Well i looked up Bellacor Complaints and found several sites of multiple complaints very similar to mine. The saw where they had shipped out items with bed bugs in them, then where people would pay to ship their items back with ins incl and not only did they lose their money Bellacor kept the items. This company lies badly they are customer service oriented what so ever. I called pay pal back asked them to review the complaints on Bellacor they got back with me and refunded my money that instant. Just so you know Bellacor eventually will tell you that you have to pay for return shipping and incl insurance and then you have to pay a 25% restocking fee. Then they have all these stipulations on the box itself, its unreal what they do. So this company is AWFUL never buy from them read all the complaints on this company and believe what you read it is all true. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM YOU WILL LITERALLY HAVE TO FIGHT LIKE HELL TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK!!!

• Ru
    run fraud company 100% Sep 12, 2016

• Po
    pobarjenkins Nov 17, 2016

How did you know if she was African American?

media chest

I purchased a media chest on 8/15/15. The media chest arrived with 3 broken pieces. The product is manufactured in Vietnam and they are nailing the wood too close to the edge which results in splitting the wood. I contacted the company and sent pictures of the damage. I requested an exchange or partial refund. No response. Now get this. I received a request from the company to review the product. I wrote up the review and their response was “My review was being mediated. Our staff has read your review and values your contribution even though it did not meet all our website guidelines. Thanks for sharing, and we hope to publish next time! “What a joke, they only want good reviews. Avoid this company.

Dynasty Burgundy and Black Rug

I ordered a rug from Bellacor.Wonderful folks when ordering. However, when the rug arrived with the fringe...

No refund on order cancellation

Placed order on 16th, cancelled on 17th. They charged my account on the 17th and have not refunded my money. Phone called placed to them to a very rude and unfriendly customer service representative who said they could not refund my money until they have received word from the manufacturer that the order was cancelled. Makes no sense, why did they even place the order. They had made no effort to follow up on my refund and will not make refund at this time. Bad, bad customer service

• St
    Stephen Fox Aug 26, 2015

I can understand this wholly. I cancelled an order 2 days after ordering and was told it was cancelled. This was an $800+ item, weighing 205 lbs. who knows how much shipping is. The day after I was told it was cancelled, I was then told it had shipped(are you kidding me? The item, they say, usually ships in 2-4 weeks) and could not be cancelled! What, it was already cancelled.
    So, now I'm expected to move a 205 lb. object and send it back at MY expense. This people at this company are either dishonest, stupid or incompetent. I vote for dishonest and stupid.

Resolved Product order

I ordered a pot rack from them in December 2008 for a Christmas present. The item did not say it was on back order. After an email in January I was told the item was on backorder and would be a bit. I decided to wait a bit. I continued to get a periodic email about still being on back order.
Finally, got another in May and then emailed them back that I wanted to cancel the order.
they ignored the cancellation, and within 2 weeks I get a notification of shippment.

I'm leary of accepting delivery because of what they put in their email
Once your item(s) arrives, please take a moment to inspect the product for damage. Bellacor does its best to ensure that the item arrives in good condition. However some damage may occur during transit. Any damage should be reported with 24 hours of receipt.

If your order arrives via truck carrier, please inspect the order for damage and verify the quantity received against what is indicated as being delivered, prior to signing. Once you have signed for the shipment, you are indicating that the product has been received in satisfactory condition. Any damage should be noted on the paperwork before signing. Failure to report damage reduces our ability to file a claim for the damage and could affect credit on your order.

If you need to return your order for any reason, please contact Bellacor for a Return Authorization Number and instructions before it is sent back. All items must be returned to:

Bellacor Returns

2425 Enterprise Drive, Suite 900

Mendota Heights, MN 55120

Item refused at the time of delivery may not be eligible for credit if you do not follow these guidelines.

UPS is not going to let me open the package.

This company sucks. 6 months later they ship out a product I ordered for Christmas of 2008??? What is with that. If I didn't threaten to cancel it would still be on hold.

Resolved Terrible customer service

I ordered 2 Kichler mirrors for a bathroom remodel. One was damaged. I contacted Bellacor and they shipped a new mirror. We were out of town when the new mirror was delivered by UPS. The following day UPS returned to pick up the damaged mirror but instead they picked up the new mirror. This was May 29 and we were still out of town. I have been trying ever since to get Bellacor to send back the replacement mirror. They accused me of lying until I sent them photos of the box we still have with the UPS tracking number of the original shipment on it. Do not do business with this company.

• Er
    Erika PJ Nov 22, 2011

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Horrible customer service. They lie on their website. Their products are not available and their custome service is HORRIBLE. I will NEVER use them again. It is impossible to communicate with them, their email link to customer service DOES NOT work and their phone reprs are HORRIBLE< RUDE< ARROGANT and NEVER help. STAY AWAY FROM THIS FRAUDULENT BUSINESS.

• Do
    Donnerberg Aug 16, 2014

I ordered two pillow shams back in June from Bellacor and when they arrived one had a frayed zipper so I sent that one back and at the same time I ordered a third sham. When the replacement and the new order sham arrived I immediately noticed multiple defects in the materials used. The fabric on the original two shams was nice velour on both sides and the front of each had a pattern in the velour. I called Bellacor before I ever ordered and made sure that both the front and the back of these shams was velour. However, when the replacement sham arrived together with the third sham the backing was something resembling burlap, cheap and rough to the touch, and the front of the pillow was cheap velour and the pattern was very hard to distinguish. In addition the actual sizes of the pillow was different for all three pillows by inches.

When I called to complain about the quality control on Bellacor's products I was told it wasn't their problem that they outsource and had no control of what I was receiving. They said they'd check into it. They called me back and said if I wanted velour front and back that I'd have to upgrade and pay almost double. I was already paying over $80 per sham. These are not designer shams so that price was pricey already. I reminded them that I called prior to ordering and was told by their company that both front and back of the sham was velour. They said there wasn't anything they could do about it. Then I informed them that I was going to tell my story online and suddenly they offered to send me the three shams I originally ordered with velour front and back. They said send back the good sham and the two defective ones and they'd send me three that matched, and velour front and back. So that's what I did. Weeks have passed and I called and one of Bellacor's supervisors called me and said she didn't think Bellacor could send me three matching shams and so she'd just refund my money. I said after all this and over two months of waiting for my $243.29 worth of 3 pillow shams and all I get is a refund, after returning the product twice, waiting for the correct product, and now I'm told Bellacor can't produce three matching shams? She said they had lost the three shams I returned. She didn't know where they were. I told her I tagged the good sham as I was asked to do so they would be able to make me three identical shams as advertised on their web site. Should I really have to show them an example? Are children making these?

I asked this supervisor to give it one last try and she said she would. I spoke to her 8/15/14, and upon checking my credit card records Bellacor had refunded my credit card on 8/14/14, the day before I spoke to the supervisor so apparently this supervisor just lied through her teeth.

So here I am sitting here thinking I'm receiving three pillow shams and come to find out I've been lied to, nothing is coming. I would have waited many more weeks for these shams to arrive and in the mean time the supervisor is sitting in her chair laughing because she thinks she pulled a fast one on me. Our last words were she said she would send me three pillow shams, all matching.

Apparently Bellacor is a scam. They advertise products they have never seen and will never see. It's a telephone only business. They don't have a warehouse, they just mail order. You or I or anyone could set this type of business up. We go online, find our products, set up a web site and advertise those products and then when you order we order your products and they are sent directly to you from other businesses. They have no idea whatsoever what they are sending you and what's worse, they don't care either.

• Je
    Jennifer0961 Aug 31, 2015

Their customer service is AWFUL. Pray you never have to return an item.