Quality Inn — poor service, run-down, dirty!
I stayed at a quality in where the halls were dirty, rooms to maintenance were open and visible, the pool was dirty, little to poor maintenance visible in pool area, the breakfast area was poorly staffed, not clean, and overall just sub standard for close to $100 per night. I was surprised and will never stay at a Quality in again.
More Quality Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Econo Lodge - Billing issues!
- Choice Privileges (Choice Hotels) - didn't credit proper points!
- Choice Hotels / Every Day Guests - rip off
- Econo Lodge - Discriminatioon & Refund Policy
- Choice Privileges - deceptive advertising
- Econo Lodge - Dirty room and poor service
- Choice Hotels - 3 stays at quality inn in december, 2017
- Econo Lodge - bed bugs
- Econo Lodge Downtown Augusta, GA - unauthorized charges, scam
- Quality Inn - harrassement and bullying at work