QOO10refunding

S Nov 10, 2018

I would like to lodge a complaint regarding this seller" Midori bamboo" .I ordered a carton of Milo. Hoping it will b ship out within few days but found out it is gonna ship out only a week later thus I immediately cancelled order and request for refund. Since 6 November till today money still not refunded. Seller says she found out I already cancelled ordered next day(7 November) when she wanna ship out my order. But written ship out on 12 november. She says it has been cancelled in their system. But when I checked it is still requesting. And im still waiting for them to refund. Whose fault I this now. It's really making me pissed. I ever cancelled n they refunded within 3 days. It's fast! Im a gold member at qoo10. I love ordering here..but now thinking of deleting qoo10 account. As it has become lousy. So pissed with the services given to me. Some seller they wont even revert to me. Not friendly. Late ship out.. Can inform thou. Wasting my time to make it simple.