Qantas Airways — delayed flight
I Travelled from Canberra / Sydney to London on QF1 on 25 / 26 September - Ref: TOXGST
Flight experienced 3 significant delays totalling 4 hours when leaving Sydney, Singapore and on arrival at
I had allowed 3.5 hours between due arrival time of 06.10 am and departure of a coach to Warwick.
No coach bookings were available for a further 5 hours resulting in complicated and expensive cross London train travel and further train to Warwick at a cost of 31GBP.
I consider it would not be unreasonable to seek compensation for the coach cost of 21GBP.
Qantas Frequent Flyer 3291352
More Qantas Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Qantas - escorted of the plane 5 mins before take off 
- Qantas - lost baggage
- Qantas - qantas is a scam 
- Qantas - lies, deception and fraud.
- Qantas - ground officer abuse of power
- Qantas - can't pre check in
- Qantas Airways - connection from melbourne to london
- Qantas Airways - I bought a ticket from qantas: new zealand to united states and I cant use it
- Qantas Airline - moved from business to economy class and need compensation
- Qantas/lan Chile - horrble customer services