[Resolved] Purolator — courier service
I ordered a package from Amazon with Prime. My package should have arrived today, but instead the driver decided that he didn't feel like driving to my house and inputted that I had requested a new delivery date. The tracking details say that I requested this at 15:10. I called purolator at 15:15... FIVE minutes later to find out what had happened and express that not only had I not requested this, but that I absolutely wanted the package today. The woman I spoke to was utterly unhelpful. At first she basically accused me of lying and had me go outside to look for a sticker. There was none. I was told that the driver could not be "sent back". I didn't want the driver to be "sent back". I wanted to the driver to deliver my package... ONCE. I have been here all day. The driver lied.
She rescheduled the order for tomorrow, unacceptable. And filed a "complaint" against the driver. Insufficient. With today's technology, how is it possible that they are not able to contact their drivers in real time?
If you require a reliable delivery and you have an option to choose another carrier, I recommend that you do.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Purolator Complaints & Reviews
- Purolator Canada - purolator canada - sucks, incompetent, lazy drivers, no customer service, seniors hide 
- Purolator Canada - bad service 
- Purolator Canada - ridiculous policies - or incompetent employees? 
- Purolator - poor delivery service and tracking 
- Purolator Canada - lost packages - again! 
- [Resolved] Purolator - unethical behavior
- Purolator - delivery / pick up service
- Purolator - terrible customer service! 
- Purolator - delivery delay and ridiculous customer service
- Purolator - terrible purolator delivery service