Pure Nutrients / Nature Cleansefalse advertisement

This product made me very sick to my stomach within one hour of taking it. On the company web site it states that there are no know side affects. Don't you believe it. When I called to cancel my free trial offer I could never get through. Finally I pressed the number for placing an order. I got a someone to answer that line right away. I told them I wanted to cancel my free trail offer and that I was within my 14 day trial period and they said that they would cancel my order. I requested that they send me an e-mail showing I cancelled my order and they said they would send it right away. Well they did not send it so I called back within 15 minutes. The person I talk to this time said they do not send out e-mail confirmations of cancellations. This time I asked for a confirmation number of the cancellation and he game me a cx number. Still not trusting them after researching all the complaints about them, I called my bank and told them what happened and told them I thought they might still charge my debit card. The bank said I could cancel my debit card right then and if the company hadn't charged my account yet they would not be able too. The bank said they would reissue a new debit card to me with a new number and I would receive it in the mail within seven days. I also did some more research on Pure Nutrients/Nature Cleanse and found out they just started their business in January 2009 and started selling Nature Cleanse in March 2009. Within less than a month they were reported to the Better Business Bureau and by the end of May 2009 they have received 110 complaints. The BBB gave Pure Nutrients an F rating. The main address the BBB give for Pure Nutrients is: 94 W. Main Street, Suite 206, Bay Shore, New York, 11706. I hope this information is helpful.

• So in the end you order a free trial, was charged shipping and handling, the product did not work how you would like it, so you called and canceled and werent charged anything further, you werent even required to return the bottle you had, ..SO WHAT ARE YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT??? Is it that you didnt lose 25 lbs?? What exactle was advertised false?

• Be
    Beth Rowell Jun 15, 2009

I called to cancel my order. Product was causing me significant intestinal problems. Was told my order had been cancelled and I would be refunded within 3-5 days. However, I received the product after 7-10 days. Tried customer service and was told to email for refunds at customer service. Had to send two emails and 11 days later was denied refund. Have yet to restore my system to normal state.

• Ac
    acooper Jun 23, 2009

Don't fall for the free 14-day trial offer. You don't get the product until almost the 14th day which doesn't give you time to honestly try the product and see if you like it or if it works (which it doesn't). Total scam to charge people $88.

• Ka
    kath andrews Jul 06, 2009

i want a refund for $88.00 which was never authorized and product never sent! i believe the ads and they came (supposably) from highly reliable sources. such as our news media and other tv personalities. never did i think i was going to get ripped off! I WANT A REFUND!

• Bi
    big-k Jul 28, 2009

billing credit cards for products advertised as a free tryal with a 12 day return but recieved the product after the "free trial" had expiered .Can not get through on the only phone number to cancel and return product

sandra C Aug 03, 2009

they advertised Colon Cleanser, they sent Nature Cleanse which<br />
    does not have any ingredients or mg. lable on the bottle.<br />
    They called and i told them that i was not interested in there product<br />
    because it was not what i ordered. they said ok. now my dedit card has<br />
    been dedited by $94.00.

Marie Scott Aug 10, 2009

I tried the trial offer. It was not successful. My June 2009 credit card statement shows 2 charges for product I did not receive. I sent a message on the statement canceling any further shipments and to credit my account for product charged and never received. I have my July statement and there is another charge!

I will be filing a report with my credit card company.

Marie

• JerryTurner Aug 10, 2009

How sad. Sometimes these are impossible to get off your credit card. I have even gone so far as to report my card as STOLEN so that a new number will be generated and scammers like that are left empty handed.

You'll probably never get your money, but kudos to you for standing up for your rights and fighting these crooks.

God Bless.

• Ln
    LNH Aug 13, 2009

What exactly people are complaining about'??? You, "some guy who cleans his colon" are a ###, or a supporter thereof! The information on the website is misleading! The terms of the offer are hidden on the very bottom of the order page in tiny link! The price on the website is $59, and I was charged $88! If you call something "free", but then hide in tiny letters huge price, unjustified by anything, it is misrepresentation as a minimum. I did not sign up for a whole account with monthly charges, even for one charge of $88.00. Free samples are everywhere, go to Sam's club for a free sample, and go to GNC store for reasonable prices for crappy dietary supplements. If you urge to read terms, then the terms offer RISK FREE trail, and as a result I lose money, I don't even like the product, and it may not be returned opened, and get locked into this ###. You can't even spell simple words in your comment, so don't pretend to be a smart ### advocate of ###, unless you are the CEO of this successful corporation. Misrepresentation, fraudulent inducement, failure of reasonable expectations - these are violations this company could be charged with, and I tell you this as a lawyer. So shut up, or you will go to court if not as a principal, then as an accomplice.

• Bs
    Bs22 Aug 25, 2009

Ordered "Free Trial" sample agreeing to pay for shipping charges only through www. shipment assistance.com<br /><br />
    Unauthorized charges were made to my credit card for $83.18 on 8/20/09 and 8/4/09 for $87.13<br /><br />
    SCAM ARTISTS!!!