American Global Health Group / AloeCure Customer Service

Doing nothing would be this company's favorite pastime if they would have the energy for it.

American Global Health Group, LLC

Thu9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed
Vertically integrated company that owns the factory and farms in subtropical Southern Asia.
Plus

American Global Health Group / AloeCure Complaints & Reviews

American Global Health Group / AloeCure / scam mailing

Bb
Aug 08, 2019

American Global Health Group / AloeCureMailing sent to deceased elderly person. Very deceptive practice. Post it on newspaper clipping of advertisement with doctor recommending product. They are targeting the elderly-despicable! Cannot unsubscribe from mailing. Trying to manipulate the elderly to call the number so the...

American Global Health Group / AloeCure / aloedure pure extract

Ca
Jun 28, 2019

When I ordered my initial purchase, I was NEVER told by the sales person, Logan, this was a membership program and orders will automatically be processed if not canceled. I realize now there is a one liner on the invoice that says "Your membership order will be processed on around...

American Global Health Group / AloeCure / aloecure

Pe
Sep 30, 2018

I ordered a product from the Aloecure company on June 13, 2018. They guaranteed a 100% refund if not satisfied. I paid them $297.00 with my credit card. I was not satisfied so, On July 2, I contacted them . Then I followed their procedures and returned the product to them. They do not...

Aloe Cure / aloe cure

Et
Jun 13, 2018

I returned product as it did nothing, told they would credit my credit card, never happened, then told I was mailed a check, didn't happen. I called my credit card company to dispute the charges at this point. do the same if they have ripped you off and call them to put a block on all...

American Global Health Group / AloeCure / Quality

Re
Aug 21, 2015

I have been a long time user of Aloe Cure and have noticed that the quality of the product has been on a steady decline as it used to be very thick to were it was hard to pour it was so thick it is now the consistency of water and does not work well. Therefore i am probably not going to reorder any more.

Aloe Cure / Reimbursement

Sc

I returned a box of 6 bottles of Aloe Cure and have not been reimbursed. The company's web site is no longer functional so I am unable to contact them. Please help.

Aloe Cure / Stay away

Jb

I purchased aloe cure on line and they will not honor the return policy. the product did not work for me. the companies marketing program is they will keep charging your credit card. I have stopped the orders, but will be next month before i know if they still charge my card.

Aloe Cure / I returned a box of 6 bottles of Aloe Cure and have not been reimbursed

La