PuppySpotpuppy concierge

H

I was calling about a french bulldog puppy named lace and the woman who answered my call was very rude and snarky. My younger sister had first called and they asked to speak with an adult, as she was twelve, so she handed the phone off to me. They transferred me to a different representative and she looked up my age, which she misheard and said my account was listed as a child account, and that if i was born in 1997 I would be twenty, I was born in 1998 and I'm 19, when I told her she misheard me she did not listen, but continued to say my account was listed as a child's account. I hung up because I was tired of her not listening to what I was saying.