PuppySpot GroupPuppy Mills

B

I found what I thought was the perfect puppy for us on Puppyspot. They would not let me talk to the breeder or even tell me anything about the breeder so I could do some research.

I should have listened to my inner voice but the puppy looked perfect. She got here with Giardia. The breeder was listed online as a puppy mill type place.

The puppy was never socialized at all and was kept in a barn with many dozens of other dogs and ignored until someone purchased her. To this day she cowers and runs and hides from anything. Golden Retrievers simply do not do that. They are people friendly dogs.

I have talked to people who got other pups from the same litter and they all report the same problems.

A reputable purebred breeder would socialize the puppy from very young and not leave them to fend for themselves among a barn full of other dogs.

• Si
    SilverNipples Apr 05, 2019

How did that work for you Brenda? Not very well I imagine.

BelindaB Dec 22, 2018

Then, THIS COMPANY WILL BE EXPOSED TO THE WHOLE COUNTRY, ON THE NEWS ! They don't realize WHO THEY JUST SCAMMED !!

BelindaB Dec 22, 2018

I AM going to END THIS PUPPY MILL COMPANY'S LIFELINE! AND THE BREEDERS! MY LAWYER WILL SHUT THEM DOWN !!
    THIS COMPANY WILL GO DOWN VERY SOON !!!.

BelindaB Dec 22, 2018

I am filing CHARGES AGAINST THIS COMPANY AND THE BREEDERS ! These puppymill animal ABUSERS WILL PAY FOR MY LAWYER ALSO!

BelindaB Dec 22, 2018

I had the exact same experience with this fraudulent company!
    I am going to file charges against the company And the BREEDERS !

Comment Guidelines