Punjab National Bank Logo

Punjab National Bank

Having problems with Punjab National Bank?

Punjab National Bank reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 23, 2007. The latest review regarding transaction of rs. 1970.00 was posted on Nov 22, 2018. The latest complaint not working in txn time was resolved on Dec 26, 2014. Punjab National Bank has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 53 reviews. Punjab National Bank has resolved 22 complaints.

Punjab National Bank Customer Service Contacts

1800 180 2222 (Customer Service)
1800 103 2222 (Customer Service)
1800 180 2345 (Credit Card Helpline)
1800 180 2223 (Balance Enquiry)
+91 120 249 0000 (Customer Service)
+91 112 804 4907 (Customer Service)
+91 120 461 6200 (Credit Card Helpline)
+91 120 230 3090 (Balance Enquiry)
Plot № 4, Sector -10, Dwarka
New Delhi
India - 110075

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Punjab National Bank Customer Service. Initial Punjab National Bank complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Punjab National Bank above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Punjab National Bank. Discuss the issues you have had with Punjab National Bank and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Punjab National Bank Complaints & Reviews

Punjab National Bank Head Office New Delhino son due tension create by c.s gautam and othe officers of circle office hoshiuarpue.

Smt. pratiba patil
President of india
Govt. of india
New delhi
Pnb head office pad division new delhi

Subject: not reading my appeal by sh. g. ds dubry and n. k niranwal

To sh. k. r kamath ji, cmd head office pnb new delhi, sir it is requested that my case of appeal has presented to the higher authorities of circle office hoshiarpur and pad divisio pnb head office newdelhi for decesion br sh. c. s gauthm, sh. pardeep goel, sh v. k khurana, sh. g. l sharma on the instructions ofsh. m. s nijjar the previoua agm who is working as circle head pnb hoshiarpur as officiating in the place of dr. bansi lal patheja mr. m. s. nijjar has some gradage against me, his explanation was called by zonal manager sh. jain amritsar who has given transferd order to me, and case of transfer was sent to zonalmr. nijjar givr verbal order to sh. g. l sharma to implicate me in office amritsar for conformation of action of ilegal my transfer in the capacity of sh. jain zonal manager amritsar. mr. nijjar has exercised the powers of the zm amritsar with malafied attention. of sh nijjar which was on the recor d of sh, nijjar fileand bank record. hoe can higher authority has misused his power with his own intersts. every body knows that mr, nijjar is very dishonest person in the bank who was not fullfill the desire of mrt, nijjar. hr harrassed the officers in this way. sh. m. s niijar has given verbal order to implicate me in wrong case for the interst his posting at hoshiarpur. sh. nijjar has deputed sh. s. k sharma. sh. rk bajaj, and v. k khurna prepared wrong and baseless chargesheet against mr and releived me to report ldm office hoshiarpr for further posting during the insepection poeriod. these persond have prepared wrong and baseless chargesheet against s me only to implicate in wrong case because I had not full fill the desire of gratification not fullfill by me. mr jaswinder saini ldm has taken the money for loanee of the bo office of... behllor kalan / usmanpue punjab circle office hoshiarpur. he has also prepared fabricated report aginst me also. he has prejuduice to me the charge of taking money from thr borrowers of the b. o behllor kalan/ usmanpur where I was incumbent incharge of the b. o usmanpur and behooloor ka;lan. sh. nijjar has given the order to sh. sk sharma, c. s gautam. v. k khurrna, and sh. r, k bajaj, parddepgoel to implicate me wrong case and faricated chargesheet, thesr person have misrepoted my case to the higher authority in wrongb way only spoil the future of my three minor daughters without son. my wife has expired due to create tension in my family ry these perso of general catagory because I was belongs to scheduled caste. which was aginsts the natral justice amd aginst the fundamental rights of the indian citizen. I pnb head office pad division mr. g. s dubey gm and sh. n. k niranwal dgm have not read or understan my appeal of 100 pages along with evidence of my defence. I was punishedby pnb head office authorities when I was not in the branch even in india and not posted in b. o usmanpur on 17.05.2005. iwas posted on that in b. o officr rahon as manger instead of pnb usmanpur. my dubey and niranwal has rejected my appeal without vreading my case of appeal which was wronglyn reprted to the pad divsion pnb newdelhi by the officers concerned circle officehosharpur. please invetigate my case and enqire the matter from other circle office than hoshiarpur or independent persons or team from h. o office then factual poition of the case brought in true picture of the caswe and givr me justice against injustice done by concerned persons which was reffered in my request letter. thanking you yours sincerly baldev raj mahi manager pnb ldm office hoshiarpur punjab p/f no. 52135 mp phone no [protected]
Date april 21, 2012

Yours faithfully,

(b. r. mahi)
(baldev raj mahi)
Pf no. 52135
Manager pnb, ldm office hoshiarpur (punjab)

Date – 23-04-2012

Punjab National Bank Head Office New Delhiinhuman behaviour by circle office pnb hoshiarpur punjab

Smt. pratiba patil
    President of india
    Govt. of india
    New delhi
    Sub: order for independent inquiry to sh kr kamath cmd pnb new delhi
    The chairman and managing directoplease suspend these person who presented facts of my case wrongly without any base ane without any evidence to the higher authorities for decsion against me by the concerned officers of pnb head office new delhi and pnb circle office hoshiarpur and also give the order of reinquiry from the other circle oiffice than c. o office hoshiarpur. these persons presented the case aginsts me through prejudice manner. sh. gautam, pardeep goel. vk khurana. sh. r. k bajaj, s. k sharma, g. sharma on the instructons of me. m. s nijjar who is totaly against the intersts of officers belong to scheduled caste managers. I have three daughters and without wife and withoue son.. pllease take the matter seriously, I represet the case athorities of india not the president of america mr borak obma. sh. k. r kamath ji. you are requsted to give inssaf against the dhakasahi of officers pnb circle office hoshiarpur. take legal action against concerned culprit who was spoil the future of my three minor daughters and responsiable the death of my wife.. thanks yours sincerly b. r. mahi. pf no.52135 ldm office pnb hoshiarpur punjab date 21 april 2012
    Yours faithfully,

(b. r. mahi)
    (baldev raj mahi)
    Pf no. 52135
    Manager pnb, ldm office hoshiarpur (punjab)

Date – 23-04-2012

• Pn
        pnb Apr 17, 2012

The public information officer
        Management audit &review division
        (Right to information cell)
        Punjab national bank
        Rajendra bhawan, Rajendra palace
        HO:New Delhi
        Reg : Information under RTI act 2005
        Sir,
        It is requested to supply me the following informations under RTI act 2005.
        1.Assets and liabilities statement of Sh. N.K. NIRANWAL DEPUTY General Manager, personnel administration division, HO:PNB New Delhi for the last 5 years
        2.Details of postings held during last 20 years of Sh. N.K. NIRANWAL
        3.Details of family members and their occupational informations.
        4.Compliance/disciplinary proceedings initiated against Sh. N.K. NIRANWAL during last 20 years.
        5.Details of amount deposited in PF during last 10 years .

Please arrange to supply me the above informations at the earliest.I am here with enclosing IPO for Rs.50 vide IPO No. date
        Baldev Raj Mahi,
        S/o Sh.Ram Asra,
        Nawanshahar (Pb)
        Ex-Manager,
        Baba Deep Singh Nagar,
        Saloh Road,
        Backside K.C.Palace, Nawanshahr (Punjab)
        Distt.Sahid Bhagat Singh Nagar

DATE APRIL 17TH 2012

Punjab National Bank Head Office New Delhirti act 2005 og sh. g. s dubey g. m pad division new delhi

The public information officer
      Management audit &review division
      (right to information cell)
      Punjab national bank
      Rajendra bhawan, rajendra palace
      Ho:new delhi
      Reg : information under rti act 2005
      Sir,
      It is requested to supply me the following informations under rti act 2005.
      1. assets and liabilities statement of sh. g. s. dubey, general manager, personnel administration division, ho:pnb new delhi for the last 5 years
      2. details of postings held during last 20 years of sh. g. s. dubey.
      3. details of family members and their occupational informations.
      4. compliance/disciplinary proceedings initiated against sh. g. s. dubey during last 20 years.
      5. details of amount deposited in pf during last 10 years.

Please arrange to supply me the above informations at the earliest. I am here with enclosing ipo for rs.50 vide ipo no. date
      Baldev raj mahi,
      S/o sh. ram asra,
      Nawanshahar (pb)
      Ex-manager,
      Baba deep singh nagar,
      Saloh road,
      Backside k. c. palace, nawanshahr (punjab)
      Distt. sahid bhagat singh nagar

Date aril 17, 2012

Punjab National Bankeducation loan

My name is Reeta Saini i have done my MBA and i take education loan to complete my studies. In starting bank clear that the loan of interest will be 10.50% but now they are charging more rate of interest approximately 13.50%. I was told by someone that there is relaxation for girls students in education loan. My account no is [protected] it is a saving account of Punjab National Bank Branch Saloh Distt Una Himachal Pradesh. Please check it and let me know if there is any relaxation for girls and what is the actual rate of interest. Because i belongs to a middle class family i can't give such high rate of interest.Please take an urgent action as soon as possible.

regards
        Reeta Saini

• Pr
            preetam baranwal Feb 16, 2010

Sir i am preetam baranwal. I m persuing M.B.A. from greater noida. and to deposit fees i need money, so i applied loan in your NAWADAH branch (bihar). They said that they will not give me loan. so you please help me to save my future. otherwise i will be in big problem.

Punjab National Bank — cibil report

Dear sirji mera name pareshkumar himmatbhai patel he, Me pujab national bank ka a/c no.534000nc00002205...

PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK / SAVING ACCOUNTregarding A.T.M

SIR, MA'M,

most respectfully has acustomer/applicant has been operating his account in the PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK branch DEOBAND for long time.Applicant/customer tried to withdrawal amount of TEN THOUSAND RUPEES from the A.T.M. of S.B.I on 21th feb.2011 at the evening time.what applicant/customer did not get.while at the exact time aaplicant/customer withdrawaled ONE THOUSAND RUPEES from the exact A.T.M.what applicant/customer got from the A.T.M., , when applicant/customer went to the bank then in the passbook customer had both the entries of TEN THOUSAND RUPEES and ONE THOSAND RUPEES..

when this information applicant/customer gave to the branch manager then branch manager said to applicant/customer to at the branch after one week.AFTER one week when applicant/customer reached to the branch then branch manager denied to return the money what was amount of TEN THOUSAND RUPEES and said to meet branch officer Named Mr.LALIT VERMA who is from A.T.M. section since there applicant/customer has been scrolling to the branch continously BUT has not been able to get the satisfactory result.what is to get the amount of TEN THOUSAND RUPEES what is very HUGE for the applicant/customer..

Applicant/customer tried to give request letter in the branch many time.but branch officers denied to take any sort of request letter and said we can not give you anything in written.

Thereof we have to request you that return my amount ofTEN THOUSAND RUPEES and compensation in my account.

Applicant/Customer
          Customer No. : AFD008403
          Mobile No. : [protected]

Punjab National Banknon dispersal of cash from atm

dear sir,
            on 11 jun 2011, i was withdrawing a sum rs 10000 from ATM, it so happened that there was no dispersal of the cash from the ATM but same amount was debited from my account.
            i have complained at the branch office, they have sent a letter to higher HQ but still money is not credited to my account till date.
            i would request you take necessary actions at the earliest so that me and people under same situations will be benefitted.
            thanking you
            b s halli

Punjab National Bankhopeless behavior of the manager and personnel of pnb

I went to deposit hundred rupee in my account at the Nehru road branch of Punjab National Bank at Siliguri.After standing for 2 hours in queue, when my turn came, the personnel sitting in the counter asked me the amount of money I had to deposit.After listening, he said to me to stand in another counter.I asked him the reason for saying so since the counter read that amount upto Rs 20, 000 could be deposited in that counter.The personnel behaved in such a irritating way and said he wont take the money and asked me to leave.I went to the manager.The manager again was such a hopeless person, and he said to me that he wont do anything.Whatever the person at the counter said is final and nothing can be done.Such was the behavior of the personnel of PNB with the customer.

Punjab National Banknot closing the savings account

Dear sir,

We hold 5 (five) savings account with punjab national bank, salt lake branch for past 10 years.
                We have shifted far away from the branch address and have approached to the bank for closure
                Of account. at initial I went with closure of 1 (one) account and they successfully closed it
                Within half an hour without any complains.

Again I went with 2 (two) accounts for closure, but now they not showing interest in closing
                And making hell lot of problems, unnecessary harrassing the customer. I being a son approached
                To bank with a application duly signed by the account holder.in the application it was
                Mentioned that cheque leaves has been destroyed by us. at initially they said you have to
                Bring cheque book and pass book. when giving the pass book to them they said now the account
                Holder has to come at person to close the account.

I just wish to know is there is any law where it is mentioned that the account holder himself
                Have to come and close the account.

Please help.

Regards

Pratyush ladha

Punjab National Bank — demand draft

Dear Sir/Madam, My brother has account with your bank at Ladhuka Mandi Branch. He has sufficient funds in...

Punjab National Bankforfeiting deceased persons money

After the death of our father Mr Hari Singh Saini. We obtained succession certificate from court. We have made cashout from other Banks . But the Branch Manager of Punjab National Bank Defence Colony Hisar Haryana. Has been delaying the payment since three months . All necessary documents have been submitted to the bank . Bank has lost our original Copy of fixed deposit . Which was handed over to the bank. It is requested foro deep investigation of this case this manager and some other men of the Punjab National Bank are forfeiting the public money. Documents submitted to the banksare:
                  1. Sucession certificate from the honourable court
                  2. affidevite
                  3. Death certificate from Municipal committee
                  4. Individual identity proof.
                  5. One PNB form dully filled and noterised from court.

What else is required to give the payment if bank has not planned to forfeit the money. Can you give the reason????

satish kumar saini May 24, 2011

Sir,
                      What is the policy of Punjab National Bank??????
                      After the death of our father we obtained the succession certificate from the court. All required necessary documents have been submitted to the bank .
                      Photocopy of the Fixed deposit and saving fund account. We have claimed money from other banks like bank of Baroda, Indian bank . But the Bank manager of your Hisar Branch is dalaying since 3 months and making false statements since three months. I wonder how such poor quality people have been appointed in the bank where you are dealing public money. Some times they say that Mr Sethi the bank employee is on leave sometime they say come after fifteen days. This is clear that Few people of Punjab National Bank are forfeiting the money of deceased persons. This Branch of PNB Hisar Defence Colony should go through investigation and records by announcing in the news paper. They have lost my original fixed deposit copy. It is requested that a necessary action should be taken against the Branch bank under intimation to me for further actions in the consumer court. You are inviting for deposit and than harrashing at the time of withdrawal.

Punjab National Bankmoney not withdraw

Dear Sir/Madam,

Today i am going for withdraw the Rs. 10, 000/- from Laxmi Vilas bank ATM at Time tower, MG Road, Gurgaon

When I put my ATM card in ATM Machine and proceed for withdraw of Rs 10, 000/- the ATM Machine indicate "Please wait your transaction is being proceseed", but after some time machine indicated "Your Session is timed out" and finally i can not have recieved any payment from Lakshmi Vilas Bank machine.After that i Checked my balance that time Rs.10, 000/ amount debit from my A/C.

I again put my ATM in ICICI ATM and prceed for Rs. 10, 000/- and i got RS.10, 000/-.

Please see the matter and confirm me.

Regards,

Please help me.

• Ka
                        kaveri kr Dec 08, 2014

Punjab National Bank
                        Posted: 2014-12-08 by KAVERI K.R.
                        Money not withdraw

Dear Sir/Madam,

On [protected] i went withdraw amount Rs. 10, 000/- from state Bank of India bank ATM at sultanpalya Bagalore
                        When I put my ATM card in ATM Machine and proceed for withdraw of Rs 10, 000/-from ATM Machine i got the slip sorry unable to process.again i withdraw the amount Rs.10000/-i got the money but in the slip my balance is showing Rs.10000/- is less. Rs.10, 000/ amount debit from my A/C.I gave a complaint to customer care after one week they told SBI is rejected.when i din't get the money how can they say like that.
                        Regards,

Branch;PARA RGT TRG CENTER BANGALORE
                        Complaint No (Given by customer Care)- M014381345

Punjab National Banklack of communication

Sir,
                      I Prakash Nautiyal, account holder of Punjab National Bank of Pandu Nagar Branch, KANPUR bearing A/c No. [protected]. For the last 1 week, i am not in Kanpur and went to Dehra Dun for some work. As such, while drawing some amount from P.N.B., E.C. road branch, Dehra Dun, I came to know that my account is inactive from some time. I requested Manager P.N.B., E.C. road and gave him an application to ACTIVATE my account, but he told us that the same would be Activated only from Pandu Nagar branch, Kanpur. Thereafter, I talked to Chief Manager, Pandu Nagar branch, Kanpur and he told us to send an application by FAX to Activat our account. I have faxed the same several times, neither their Fax machine is responding nor the STAFF of the above said branch have any email_id, so that it could be delivered on time. Sir, I my complaint should be considered on below mentioned points :-
                      1- When my account became INACTIVE, then it was not a duty of the staff of PNB to inform me about the same.
                      2- I have faxed several times my application to PANDU NAGAR Branch, KANPUR, there was no response from other side. Either they have malfunctioned fax machine or they are not taking my problem seriously.
                      3- When the systems are online and all the staff are working on NET, the staff of PANDU NAGAR Branch, KANPUR are having no emial_id to receive the mail and applications. (I am attaching two OK REPORT copies of fax for your kind consideration).

Hope you will consider the above facts, and register my complaint and try to improve the drawbacks of BANK FUNCTIONING.

PRAKASH NAUTIYAL

lack of communication
                      lack of communication

• Ji
                          JITENDER AZAD Nov 02, 2013

i want to state that I have used my atm card bearing card no.-[protected] and acc. no.-[protected] of Punjab National Bank.I tried to withdraw Rs.1100 from PNB ATM located at kumarhatti solan on 29-10-2017.During transaction the machine operates and it was counting the money but at the same time the machine show the error on display, that error was the "out of service", and the money did not come out from the machine and the money has been debited from my account

Jitender Azad
                          A/c no.-[protected], PNB SUNDERNAGAR, DISTT. MANDI HIMACHAL PRADESH

• Sm
                          smitagupta Oct 16, 2011

SIR,
                          respectfully saying that there was a fraud witHdraw from my account
                          on 06/09/11 of amount 3, 000rs only.

on the same date i lodged a complaint to the pnb customer care and my complaint no is [protected] but i did not get any saticsfactory resolution.
                          on 17/09/11 i lodged written complaint to my branch manager but he did not take any saticsfactory action for my complaint till now.
                          i came to know that after 7 days of my complain if i don"t get any resolution
                          bank will credit my account at rupee 100 per day according to RBI guide line,
                          but i have not get any amount in my account.

u re here requested to take necesary action for my complaint and retrun my money as soon as possible and follow the RBI guide line

APPLICANTA
                          SMITA GUPTA
                          ACCOUNT NO.[protected]

PNB BRANCH = PANDU NAGAR

• Ra
                          rajarao Sep 21, 2011

I was with the b ank for 30 years and 10 monthsbefore I said good bye to the mediocre Punjab National Bank which is poor in customer service. Only some individuals of the bank care for cutomers.

• Na
                          nandu419 Apr 11, 2011

sir,
                          PNB has some of the most pathetic customer service and treatment i have ever seen in banking. I visited Nalanagar Branch in Hyderabad to deposit cash into my sisters account. There were two tellers for cash collection but only one does the collecting part(no sign boards mentioning who does what), The teller is very slow and sleepy.after around 45 minutes in line he asked me to get the account number verified(when actually he should be having a system and doin it), no where in this world i guess after standing in line for around half an hour a customer is sent back for such reason to get back in line for another hour. PNB is only for people who have either no work or having infinite patience to tolerate such clumsy behaviour.
                          So people if u are looking for banking services then stay away from PNB.

• Su
                          sumit.poly Feb 23, 2011

Dear Sirs,
                          I want to file some complaints about working system & Ignorance by Staff -members of Punjab National Bank, waini pusa road Branch( in samastipur District) BIHAR .I have a Saving Bank account(A/c no. [protected] in the name of "SUMIT KUMAR"). I have applied for net...BANKING 3 MONTHS LATER BUT THERE IS NO TRACE TILL TODAY SO, . KINDLY HELP ME SIRS
                          THANKING YOU
                          SUMIT KUMAR
                          A/C NO. [protected]
                          MOB;-[protected]

• Pr
                          prince.291279 Nov 17, 2010

I want to state that I have used my atm card no.[protected] of punjab national bank. My account no. [protected] and I tried to widrwal rs.900/- (Nine hundred) from sbi atm branch chhandametta on 16 nov.2017. But I didn't got the cash and my account was debited.

S. P. Singh
                          Acc. No.- [protected] pnb, koilwar, bihar

Punjab National Banknon reactivation of account

I and my wife are holder of a Savings Bank Account in Punjab National Bank GD 24, Sector III, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 91. Our savings Account No. is 0139542. As per my records, an amount of Rs. 15, 000 /- was last withdrawn on 09.09.2008. Recently, I had deposited a cheque ( No. 795197 dated 01.02.2011) for Rs. 1, 000/- for clearing from your bank at S.B.I., Bangur Avenue, Kolkata - 55. But surprisingly, the Memorandum issued shows that my cheque was dishonoured by the bank, under Code No. 56, reason shown Inactive Account and returned to me. . Instead of reactivating my account, my cheque has been returned. Bank was asked to reactivate my account under intimation to me vide my letter to PNB dated 07.02.2011 received by them. The same elicited no response. I am 80 plus, wife is also unwell. Could not operate account on health grounds. Please do the needful.

Punjab National Bank — very poor mobile banking service

I am a customer of Punjab National Bank. Several months ago I opt for Mobile Banking of PNB. For the first...

PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK ATMCOMPLAINT ABOUT PNB ATM

DEAR SIR
                          I HAVE AN ACCOUNT IN SBI MAIN BRNACH SANGANERI GATE JAIPUR. ON 6.10.2010 I WENT TO ATM OF PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK INSTALLED AT KIRAN PATH MADHYAM MARG MANSAROVAR JAIPUR TO WITHDRAW 10000.000 INR.
                          I MADE THREE ATTEMPTS RECORDED IN THE ATMS SLIPS AS TXN 6831, TXN 6832 AND TXN 6837. THE ATM DID NOT PAY ANY AMOUNT TO ME AND ON THE SLIPS IT WAS NOTED "TRANSACTION DECLINED CODE- UNABLE TO PROCESS" .
                          ON THE SAME DAY I INSPECTED MY ACCOUNT AND FOUND THAT IN EACH OFTHE THREE TRANSACTIONS NOS.6831.6832 AND [protected].00 INR WAS WITHDRAWN FEROM MY ACCOUNT BUT WHILE IN TXN 6831 AND 6832 BY REVERSE WDL AMOUNT WAS DEPOSITED IN MY ACCOUNT, THE AMOUT OF TXN NO.6832 WAS NOT DEPOSITED IN MY ACCOUNT BY REVERSE WDL.
                          WHEN I REPORTED THE MATTER TO THE BRANCH MANAGER OF PNB AT AGARWAL FARM JAIPUR HE SAID THAT SINCE THE ATM NETWORK WAS CENTRALIZED HE WAS COULD NOT DO ANYTHING IN THE MATTER. HE ASKED ME TO REPORT MATTER TO SBI SANGANERI GATE JAIPUR.
                          ON 7.10.2010 I SUBMITTED A WRITTEN COMPLAINT TO SBI SNAGANERI GATE JAIPUR AND ALSO SUBMITTED THE PHOTOSTAT COPIES OF THE SLIPS ISSUED BY THE PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK ATM. I WAS TOLD THAT MY MONEY WILL BE DEPOSITED IN MY ACCOUNT SOON BUT SO FAR MY MONEY HAS NOT BEEN DEPOSITED IN MY ACCOUNT. I HAVE REPORTED THE MATTER TO THE CHIEF CONTROLLER ATMs.
                          THERE IS REASON TO APPREHEND THAT THE NETWORK OF ATMS IN INDIA IS FAULTY OR SOME FAULT HAS BEEN CREATED IN IT SO THAT THE PEOPLE ARE DEPRIVED OF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY WHEN THE AMOUNT IS WITHDRAWN FROM THEIR ACCOUNTS AND IS NOT PAID TO THEM AT THE ATM AND THE TRANSACTION IS DECLINED.
                          IT IS HIGH TIME THAT CONCERNED AUTHORITIES SHOULD TAKE ACTION IN THE MATTER.IF THE ATMs CANNOT FUNCTION PROPERLY THEY SHOULD BE CLOSED. THE RESERVE BANK AND THE SUPERIOR COURTS, NAMELY SUPREME COURT AND HIGH COURTS SHOULD TAKE NECESSARY STEPS TO PROTECT THE MONEY OF THE CITIZENS SO THAT THE CITIZENS MAY NOT BE HARRASSED BY FILING COMPLAINS IN THE CONMSUMER FORUMS AND LODGING FIRs IN THE POLICE STATIONS.
                          JUSTICE A.K.SINGH

• Ge
                              geeta pathania Dec 18, 2012

I GEETA PATHANIA A/C NO [protected] HAS USED ATM ON15 JUL 12 TO DRAW RS 10000/-. THE MACHINE HAS NOT GIVEN THE AMOUNT. I HAD LODGEDF COMPLAINT WITH MANAGER PNB MEHRE 252800 AND THROUGH SMS SERVICE VIDE COMPLAINT NO [protected] AND [protected] BUT STILL LOOKING FOR AMOUNT. TODAY ON 18 DEC 2012 AFTER SIX MONTHS VISITED THE MANAGER AGAIN HE ADVISED TO LOOKINTO THE MATTER BY ME ONLY AS THEY ARE BUSEY, HE ADVISED ME TO CONTACT ON [email protected] BUT SERVICE IS NOT AVAILABLE.

I NOW BEING FORCED BY THE BANK TO PUT MY COMPLAINT WITH COURT OF LAW TO HAVE MY MONNEY BACK. IT IS ADVERSED FOR THE BANK AS BEING DELT BY THE STAFF OF THE BANK.

LOOKING FOR HOPE OTHERWISE I SHOULD KNOCK THE DOOR OF COURT OF LAW FOR JUSTICE.
                              REGARDS
                              [email protected]

• Me
                              meena khan May 30, 2012

sir,
                              i am meena khan i have a/c in pnb. my a/c . no. is [protected] in jaipur. i withdraw 7500 rs from atm. but i could not recive the balance and 7500 rs is detected from my a/c on 30.05.12 time 19.16 please repayment in my a/c as soon as possible

• Me
                              meena khan May 30, 2012

sir
                              i am meena khan i ave a/c in pnb. m a/c no. is [protected]. i had withdraw 7500 rs from ATM in Jaipur on 30.05.12 time 19.15 . but i could receive balance. and 7500 rs detected from my a/c

• Ba
                              BABU RAM A Apr 30, 2011

SIR
                              I AM BABURAM CUSTOMER OF PNB BANK . MY ACCOUNT NO IS.[protected].
                              I HAD WITHDRAW 20000 RS FROM SBI ATM JAWALAMUKHI ON 10.1.11 BUT I COULD NOT RECEIVE BALANCE.
                              BUT 20000 RS DETECTED FROM MY ACCOUNT.I HAD REGISTRED COMPLAINT ABOUT THAT ON 13.1.11. MY
                              COMPLIANT NO IS [protected]. STILL I GOT 10000RS BACK IN MY ACCOUNT.BUT 10000 ARE LEFT TO RECEIVE.
                              I WANT MY 10000 BACK IN MY ACCOUNT.

DATED..30.4.2011 (BABU RAM) MOB--[protected]

Punjab National Bankdenial to give money deposited in fdrs

Respected Sir/Madam,
                            I have 7 FDRs with Punjab national bank, Trilokpuri as four these FDRs have already matured and my daughter's marrige is due for 27th of Nov. so I went to the bank Sr. Manager Sh. V. K. Kochar to withdraw this amount but to my horror staff at the bank says that we cannot give you this amount now you can come after 1st Oct. even for the matured FDs. I want to ask is my noney safe here when they can't even give my money when it is most required by me, have they gone bankrupt how can they deny a women's money at moment when she requires it most and staff at this branch behaves like as if all the people who come to the bank are fools and they are the only people(bank) providing these servies but if we have already put our money with them we cannot ask anyone else to give our money back anyone who goes to the bank as customer can tell you or if visits it now will tell you they behave worst with the customer if compared to any bank around the country and that should be checked. If they cant behave well with customers they should not be bankers. If I am asking for my money what wrong am I doing how can you tell me that when should I withdraw my money and deny me when I require it most. It is shear cruelty that I am being denied money when I required it for marriage of my daughter.
                            I want that my money should be given to me as soon as possible as I have to make arrangements for marriage of my daughter and without any irregular deductions.
                            Thanking You,
                            Roshni Devi,
                            184, Vill. Khichripur,
                            Delhi-91

Punjab National Bankdeposit of cash

Dear Sir,

I am an account holdre in pnb at RLG, Gurgaon with A/C No. [protected] and my wife Mrs. Shagufta Khan is also the customer of pnb at barielly road, Haldwani.She is a house wife and I have to deposite some amount in her A/C No.[protected] every month for her and kids expenses but thereis a great problem in deposit of cash vouchers at pnb branches in Gurgaon.

The cashiers of RLG branch are saying that you have to deposite out station vouchers in main branch at fountain chowck, Gurgoan and they have provided a seperate window for out station vouchers with very long q. To deposite some amount a person should take a leave for whole day . There is no use of online net working and not providing the facilities to customer.

So, please ask them to allow to deposite all vouchers at any counter, which help to the customer and save the time also.

Thanking You

PNB,

Bhatinda,

Punjab

Dear sir/madam,

Sub: Reminder about fraudulent withdrawal of Rs.

8, 10, 000 from my account SB [protected]

This is to remind you that more than 2 weeks have passed since the said fraud was brought to your notice. This delay in refunding me my money is totally unjustified and inexplicable. I strongly urge you to take quick action against the culprit branch namely PNB, Sangrur and refund me my money within one week. I will be meeting the banking ombudsman tomorrow for further action.

I am also keeping open the option of filing police FIR against PNB as well as concurrently approaching the consumer court.

Yours sincerely,

punjab national bank,FRAUD AGAINST ME

Dear sir/madam

Sub: fraud against me .

Sir

This is to bring to your notice that a certain Mr. Tarun Garg has fraudulently withdrawn Rs. 8, 10, 000 from my account by misusing a check from my check book (check no. 312127) without my knowledge. I do not know anyone by the name of Tarun Garg.
                                  I have submitted a complaint letter and got it received in my PNB branch( Mohan nagar Ghaziabad ) yesterday. A formal complaint has been sent to the PNB, Sunam ( Punjab ) branch where the check was misused but they haven’t replied so far.

Kindly take urgent appropriate legal action in this regard and keep me informed about it’s progress.

Thanking you