Punjab National Bank Logo

Punjab National Bank

Having problems with Punjab National Bank?

Punjab National Bank reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 23, 2007. The latest review regarding transaction of rs. 1970.00 was posted on Nov 22, 2018. The latest complaint not working in txn time was resolved on Dec 26, 2014. Punjab National Bank has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 53 reviews. Punjab National Bank has resolved 22 complaints.

Punjab National Bank Customer Service Contacts

1800 180 2222 (Customer Service)
1800 103 2222 (Customer Service)
1800 180 2345 (Credit Card Helpline)
1800 180 2223 (Balance Enquiry)
+91 120 249 0000 (Customer Service)
+91 112 804 4907 (Customer Service)
+91 120 461 6200 (Credit Card Helpline)
+91 120 230 3090 (Balance Enquiry)
Plot № 4, Sector -10, Dwarka
New Delhi
India - 110075

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Punjab National Bank Customer Service. Initial Punjab National Bank complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Punjab National Bank above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Punjab National Bank. Discuss the issues you have had with Punjab National Bank and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Punjab National Bank Complaints & Reviews

Punjab National Bankforgot password

Dear Sir,

my name is rahul nigam and my atm card number is [protected]
but due to not use of atm card of PNB i forgot my pin number of the ATm card so i have to request you to plz send me the Pin number of my ATM as soon as Possible on my eamilid or my mobile no.

my email id is [protected]@gmail.com

Thanks and Regards

manish bansal
[protected]

Punjab National Bankaccount transfer

Respected Sir,

I had my account open at Punjab National Bank Branch : Noida Naya Bas(U.P.),
    Delhi. My account number is 272600 [protected]. I have shifted to Lucknow.
    I want a new cheque book but your branch has said to transfer my account first to Lucknow. So i have submitted an application in your Indira Nagar Branch(Branch Code : 185300) on 7th December. But till date it has not been transfered yet.

So i want that you pay attention to this matter and act accordingly.

PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK ATMSHORT PAYMENT BY ATM

On dated 21/11/2009 at 12:27 indian time atm id D4060500 place Rajori Garden metro Station New Delhi.I was drawing Rs.14k from the ATM machine machine gives Rs.13k and after this machine was not working. I also check to the security guard for Rs.1k less disposed by ATM machine. I call from my mobi.topnb tool free no.mr. anoop pick my phone and told me the complain registered after 72 hrs . I was waiting for that time after more than 72 i again call on toll free no but they did not register my complain and wiat for more time .at last they registered my complain on dated 25-11-2009 and my complain no. is [protected] which is registerd by mr. anil. but till dated i have not recived my payment back by the bank. any body told me or help me how can i reback my money cheter bank atm machine. Perhaps bank reject my complain. if my complain was rejected by bank then i can i fight with this crupted system please told e or guide me any body. It is not a mater of money but it is the bad system of bank. If bank do like this then where the your hardwork money in this mehgai rakshas save. how can live a man in this atmosphere.
      Arun kumar
      mail ID [protected]@yahoomail.com

Punjab National Bank: Account Monitoring processBogus email

Your account have been flagged for security issues

Log In into your account to resolve the problem.

Click here to Log In

Punjab National Bank apologizes for any inconvenience arising from this action.
        Thank you for using Punjab National Bank.
        © Punjab National Bank. All rights reserved.
        Iinformation on protecting yourself from fraud, please review the Security Tips in our Security Center.

NOTE: i dont have a bank account with the above stated bank.

Punjab National Bankatm-debit card

hellow sir,
          I, Sushant tyagi, have a saving A/C in Panjab National Bank (PNB) & also have a ATM of PNB and i try to withdraw the money (Rs. 600/-) from SBI ATM numbeb S1AN00081317, makhavi road, bangalore on 14/11/09 but i did not receive cash and when i check my A/C the same amt. had been deducted. my a/c no. is [protected]
          kindly look into the matter.
          sushant tyagi

• Pr
              Prakash Thapa Nov 03, 2010

Sir,

I, Prakash Thapa, have a saving A/C in Panjab National Bank (PNB) & also have a ATM of PNB and i try to withdraw the money (Rs.5500/-) from SBI ATM, Near Double Fatak, Kotdwar Road, Najibabad on 20/09/2010 but i did not receive cash and when i check my A/C the same amount had been deducted. my A/c no. is [protected].

Sir, I have given written complaint to Punjab National Bank, Chowk Bazar, Najibabad and have called to toll free no. also, they have given me a complaint no. [protected] and told me that the amount will be credited within 12 days. But it still has not till yet i.e. 03/11/2010.

Sir, kindly look into the matter as soon as possible or I have to take legal action.

Thanking you

Prakash Thapa
              A/c no. is [protected]

• Ab
              Abhiraj Aug 04, 2010

Hello sir
              myself Rakesh Kumar Mishra. I have a saving account in PNB (Branch-Rajapur, Dist:- siwan). I have lost my atm card. how i block my ATM. My account no is :-[protected]

• Na
              Nafees Khan Jun 07, 2010

Dear sir
              Sub- complaint against branch manager of icd branch punjab national bank moradabad,
              sir i have to say that i am facing problaim due to atm card becouse here branch manager of icd branch punjab national bank moradabad
              is not sappoting not giveing my atm card,
              he wants money against atm card Rs100.oo charges for bank & Rs200.00 for him self

Please see is matter urgently

Your's Custumers
              My Name : Nafees Khan
              A/c No: [protected]
              Addres: Good shab ki building loco shed moradabad

• Jp
              J.PARTHIBAN Mar 15, 2010

hellow sir,
              I, j.parthiban, have a saving A/C in Panjab National Bank (PNB) & also have a ATM of PNB and i try to withdraw the money (Rs. 8000/-) from canra bank ATM, GKM COLONY, chennai on 13/03/2010 but i did not receive cash and when i check my A/C the same amt. had been deducted. my a/c no. is [protected]
              kindly look into the matter.
              j. pparthiban

anil kumar jindal Jan 30, 2010

I, anil kumar jindal have a saving a/c in pnb chandigarh branch. I have only a Debit card but the bank has debited Rs. 300 from my saving a/c . My a/c No. is [protected]. I have given already given a written complaint in Novermber 2009 But no response and extra deducted money is not credited in my a/c till now.

• Ka
              kaushal sulabh Jan 02, 2010

hellow sir,
              I, Sulabh Kaushal, have a saving A/C in Panjab National Bank (PNB) & also have a ATM of PNB and i want to stop my Atm/debit card bcoz i recieved a defective atm card from the branch and the pin no.is not valid my atm card no.is [protected] and My a/c no. is [protected]...
              kindly issue me a fresh atm debit card with valid pin no.
              thanking you.

My e-mail id is [email protected]

punjab national bank dana mandi jalandharrefuse to give any loan

sir, punjab national bank fefuse to give me study loan, enen they not give me permission to apply for studyloan. its very urgent i ot the call letter from canada for diploma in jan. 2010 but the bank person refuse to give me loan please reply me fast on my mob. no. i dont wan to lose this oppertiunity please sir
            rajwinder kaur
            jalandhar punjab
            india
            +[protected]

Punjab National Bank KotaE-Banking ( Wrong amt. debited )

Sir,
              There is a transaction of amount 30005 Rs. (Thirty Thousand and five) from my Punjab National Bank Kota branch L.I.C. building
              account no. [protected] on 20-10-2009 not from my side it may be due to server error or some other technical error and after giving application to bank in this regard they are saying that i should have launched F.I.R.
              now they are not co-operating with me at all.
              please kindly help me in this matter...

Thanking you

श्रीमान महाप्रबंधक
                पंजाब नेशनल बैंक
                मुख्य कार्यालय, ५,
                संसद मार्ग, न्यू दिल्ली
                विषय : जोधपुर राजस्थान की शाखा के कर्मचारी श्री त्रिलोक वैष्णव द्वारा दुर्व्यवहार करने हेतु.
                श्रीमान जी,
                उपरोक्त विषय में निवेदन है की जोधपुर में आपकी शाखा शास्त्री नगर में कैश काउंटर पर बेठने वाले कर्मचारी श्री त्रिलोक वैष्णव द्वारा दुर्व्यवहार किया जा रहा है. मैं दिनांक २८-१०-२००९ को सुबह ११:३० पर अपने खाते में ४०००/- कैश जमा करने गया तो मैंने श्री त्रिलोक वैष्णव से निवेदन किया की मेरे जमा कराये जा रहे पैसो की प्रविष्टि मेरे खाते में शीघ्र कर दे क्यूंकि मुझे ऑनलाइन रेलवे रेसर्वेशन करवाना है. जब दोपहर ३ बजे तक मेरे खाते में पैसे नहीं आये तो मैंने श्री त्रिलोक वैष्णव से कहा की मेरे खाते में अभी तक पैसे क्यूँ नहीं आये तो वो मुझे झल्ला के बोले की तुम्हारे स्पेशल के लिए में पहले एंट्री नहीं करता. हमारे पास और भी बहुत काम है. हम सिर्फ तुम्हारे लिए नहीं बैठे है. जब मैंने उनसे कहा की आप ऐसे क्यूँ बात कर रहे हो तो वोह बोले की तू कर क्या लेगा अगर मैं ऐसे बात करूँगा तो. मैंने कहा की में अपने सारे खाते यहाँ बंद करवा दूंगा और आपकी शिकायत कर दूंगा . तो वो बोले की करवा दो यहाँ किसको फर्क पड़ता है और तू ज्यादा मत बोल नहीं तो अच्छा नहीं होगा.
                अतः आपसे अनुरोध है की श्री त्रिलोक वैष्णव की विरूद्व कारवाही की जावे ताकि भविष्य में कभी किसी भी कस्टमर को ऐसी परेशानी का सामना न करना पड़े.
                धन्यवाद

आपका शुभेछु

विनय कश्यप
                कबीर नगर, जोधपुर
                राजस्थान

Punjab National Bankharrasment

sir most humbly with due respect i beg to state that i had made a transaction from axis bank atm counter balasore, using my pnb atm. the transaction was declined but an amount of Rs.2000/- was debited from my account.when the complain was given to the bank they did not take any interest regarding this matter and told me to come latter on at 4pm yesterday, when i went at 4pm they told me to come on 1st of october 2009, the transactiohn was made on 25/09/09 at 5:32pm and i have still not received my amount, so i will be very grateful to you if you take necessary steps and refund my amount.

thanking you,
                  yours faithfully,

vivek bargah
                  A/c no.48355,
                  pnb balasore.

• Vi
                      vinsnob Oct 07, 2010

Sub: Reconciliation/Sorting out of balance available in my saving account ( A/c No: [protected])
                      Sir,

1. It is intimated that when I was withdrawing Rs 10000(Rs Ten Thousand only) through PNB ATM at Sahara Shopping Center on 29/09/2010 at 20:54 hrs. The said amount was not paid/given by ATM machine, even though the said amount was debited from my account (mini statement/SMS alert).I also informed this at toll free no many times since 30/9/10 to 02/10/10 .They only says that the money will be returned within 10 to 12 days.When I ask for complaint no, each time they says that it will be given after 3 days.Lastly they lodge my complaint on 02/10/2010 and my complaint no is [protected].

2. I also approached the PNB bank manager/corresponding personnel (HAL Township, Lucknow) on 30/09/10 and also on 05/10/2010, they did’nt received my application/told to talk on toll free no only.
                      3. If such type of situation occurs with service/middle class person like me ie almost 50% of my salary (Rs 10000=00 under query) will be returned after 10 to 12 days. How can one be able to fulfill basic family needs/expenditures which depends wholly on his salary only. I had also complained through I/Banking, but still no response from any one.It is therefore requested to please reconcile/correct the balance available in my saving account asap as I had not received ny payment till date (07/10/2010)
                      4. This is for your kind information and necessary action please.
                      Thanking You
                      ` Yours Faithfully

( Vinod Shukla )
                      PNB A/C No: [protected]
                      07/10/2010 Mob No: [protected]

• So
                      sourabh goel Aug 28, 2010

hi,
                      I am sourabh goel, and i am holding a pnb account and i am regularly getting fake notes out of ATM of pnb. Can you please specify how can i complaint against the bank?????????????????????????

sourabh goel.
                      [email protected]

• Na
                      Nafees Khan Jun 07, 2010

Dear sir
                      Sub- complaint against branch manager subhash varshney of icd branch punjab national bank moradabad,
                      is not sappoting not giveing my atm card,

Please see is matter urgently

Your's Custumers
                      My Name : Nafees Khan
                      A/c No: [protected]
                      Addres: Good shab ki building loco shed moradabad

• Ga
                      gauravkaushik Apr 18, 2010

sir most humbly with due respect i beg to state that i had made a transaction from DEBIT CARD but ATM is my pocket and money is debit my account.the transaction was declined but an amount of Rs.6, 907.48 and 1, 839.37/- was debited from my account.when the complain was given to the bank they did not take any interest regarding this matter and told, but manager not believe it .my name is gaurav.kaushik. my account number is [protected].my complaint number is [protected].my complaint pending for 19 Jan 2010. 21 Jan 2010 coming in feed back . my complaint log on and my complaint jenuion.
                      please some action my complaint and refund my money as soon as possible .
                      number -[protected], [protected], [protected]
                      house no-011-[protected]

Punjab National Bankhuge black money transaction

Two savings account -SB 8080 and SB 8115, in favour of Mr. ram kumar gupta and Mr. Susanta ghosh, extreem use of black money from this account, daily deposition of cash and issue cheque to vendor for purchase of raw materials for the factory production of A-one Biscuits, Dankuni coal complex, Head office : M/s. ringo foods & beverages (P) Ltd, om tower, 7th floor, 32, chowringhee road, kolkata 700 071.

Punjab National Bankmisbehaviour pnb employee

Sir,
                      I am owner of manpreet enterprises running firm in beawar from 1987. I m open my 2 current accounts in your pnb branch beawar but i am really not happy from your services in beawar pnb branch. Monthly turnover is approx one crore in this firm. I have distributor of airtel and nokia. when i go to pnb not mostly 2 or 3 hours gone for a single rtgs all employee have no time for customers all are busy with there some personal work or nobody have time to attend the customers seriously. today when we go he say first u come with the cheque book then we transfer the cheque in your account this is not the way to handle with the customers. this mistake by the bank employee who write wrong account no. on my cheque book and manager says first u come with the cheque book this is the way to handle with corporate customers and they do not know to how rtgs done from internet they say i have no idea this type of working in bank then how come is sitting here??? Without give proper services we have no option to close this account, Please requested to close my all problems & do needful action against pnb bank beawar.

Thanking You

• Vi
                          vinod rani Dec 09, 2009

Respected Sir/ Madam,

this mail i had sent to your bank employees many times even i m sending this mail to CM of punjab also bt till date i have received any response from any one plz do the needful for this and reply as soon as possible.

I the wife of Mr. N.N Sharma, working in PNB AJNOHA BRANCH DISTRICT HOSHAIRPUR PUNJAB He is your employee from last 20-25 years, On 22 Feb 08 he has stroke in his brain and till date he is on bed ridden, now my request is that i m a needy women and my two sons are studing & the Living of me & my family members are fulfilled by me is very difficult conditions. Your Bank has issued no money from last 18 months and you tell me that how can i manage my sons study and house accessories. My husband has taken loan from L.I.C housing finance Ltd. And I am not able to pay the loan instalment on time. Many times i have visited your branch at Hoshiarpur and requested to plz transfer my husband post from Hoshiarpur distt. to Amritsar DIstt.

Now you tell me that one employee give his life to your bank and you all are doing this to his family . I m requesting you that plz help me to come out from this problem . If you can give My husband job to my son then it will very benifical for me if you are not doing so this then plz help me in any way.

Waiting fro your reply..

Rajiv Sahu Sep 10, 2009

they gave rude behaviour

• Bh
                          bhupesh angra Aug 24, 2009

usually the PNB employees behave in a manner as if the customer and his work is an burden and liability for them. customer is not welcome for them. "PNB is not the name to BANK UPON"

Punjab National Bankdifficulty on cash deposit

Sir,
                        I have to deposit cash in pnb account.
                        I went 2-3 of pnb but they said that u can't deposit here cash in outstation's a/c b'coz it is a big branch.
                        please tell me the meaning of big branch.
                        it means in which branch we can't deposit cash in outside's a/c we can call big branch?
                        other banks are giving facilities day to day and pnb is going to down.
                        if like it will be done again then i will close my a/c of pnb

Regards
                        Sandeep Makkar
                        [protected]@yahoo.com

• Pi
                            PiyushRishi Mar 31, 2011

Hello, I too experienced this problem with PNB. Last Year (Dec2010) I went to Faridabad and I have to send cash to my PNB Himachal, but the authorities refused to take cash and said that You can't deposit more than Rs. 10000/- from here, you have to go to some other branch.
                            On 28 March 2011 I went to PNB Punjabi Bagh New Delhi for transferring cash to Himachal PNB account, but they refused this and told me to go to Nangloi branch. I requested Chief Manager for this task and after that operator received cash and transferred it.
                            I can't understand, what is the use of online banking, if some customer is not able to deposit cash from any branch.
                            Piyush

• Ar
                            Arun Singh JAMMU May 04, 2010

Sir,

Recently within 1 month of period I have gone through the worst experience with PNB.

1. I tried to deposit cash on 4/05/2010 in one of my Friends account in Varanasi from PNB Gurgaon (Bus stand, Sec 14 & Sadar Bazar) branches and they said that the people who does this work has been sent for the Population Counting (JANGANNANA) by Govt. and there is nobody who takes cares for this task. However they if the account is from the same branch then they are able to do so. Otherwise, not. And now they want me to try at PNB branch which is 8 KMS away from my location when all these 3 are just at the walking distance

2. Before that when I requested for the duplicate Debit card at PNB Gurgaon (Bus stand) they said, they can't issue a card because my account belongs to Jammu and told me to go to the PNB Gurgaon (Sadar). They issued the card within 1 week when they could have done this in couple of days and even for that I went to the Bus stand branch for the application that they can't issue a card, in which they mentioned "They do not have enough cards" and then I submitted this in the Sadar Branch.

If it happens the 3rd the time I'll close my account with PNB.

Arun Singh
                            Address: Branch Durga Nagar Jammu (J&K)
                            Ph. no. : [protected]

• Su
                            sudhansu sekhar sahu Aug 06, 2009

sir, i was going to punjab national bank Bolangir branch the nearest PUNJAB NATIONL BANK from my home for my studyloan.but when they comes to know that i am not belongs to proper Bolangir near to Bolangir a rural area they refuse to give me studyloan even they not give me permission to apply for the loan.
                            sir, is there any rule that a student only apply in their home place for loan.
                            sir, i am already took admission but cannot beer rest of the money for admission.

Punjab National Bank — debit from my a/c without my consent

I am an ex employee of Punjab National Bank. I had cleared all my dues and was releived from my services on...