Puget Sound Energy [PSE] — outcome of undergrounding of pse electrical lines in front of my property
PSE placed conduits underground long 106th Ave NE in front of my residence with address 10603 NE 58th Street, Kirkland, WA. Under-grounding is complete but left the following undesirable conditions:
1. The marking on the sidewalk showing the conduit depth was made with, what
looks like, regular white paint that has not faded over the last two months. I
want the marking removed. They are an eyesore.
2. The Flags used to mark existing utilities are still present 2 months after the
work was finished. I want them removed. Also an eyesore.
3. The concrete sidewalk panels that were replaced were marked with graffiti
when the concrete was green and has not been repaired to date. A teen was
apprehended by the Kirkland Police Department immediately after the
marking, admitting the act. I want the etched graffiti removed and the proper
sidewalk surface restored.
More Puget Sound Energy [PSE] Complaints & Reviews
- Puget Sound Energy - penalties and charges for hard times
- Puget Sound Adventure Boot Camp - Stay away from this company
- Puget Sound Energy - deceptive billing practices
- Puget Sound Energy - late fees, monopoly
- Puget Sound Energy - "surprise" deposit requirement for 9-year customer
- Puget Sound Energy [PSE] - electric services-winter power outages u never get credit
- Puget Sound Energy [PSE] - sketchy billing practices
- Puget Sound Energy [PSE] - power outage and advertising for it
- Puget Sound Energy [PSE] - Customer care
- Puget Sound Energy - disconnect without notice