Publishers Clearing Houseorder sent that I never ordered

I received a package today from publishers cleaning house that I never ordered - omega-3 pain cream. I never order from them on-line. Have ordered in the past through the u s post office, and never had a problem. Now they are sending me this package today, and I am returning it; but unfortunately some opended it, so I am not able to refuse it, and have to pay for the postage; but I want it out of here now.
Also earlier this week I received an e-mail from them saying they had just sent me an owl bug zapper. I never ordered such a thing. I have tried since tuesday to stop the order; but their complaint department (Customer service) site has not been responding in order to make a complaint. Having read others complaints I am not surprised. Finally I have figured-out that publishers clearing house is a scam. Which I do plan to report to the federal government before anyone else receives things they did not order.
Ms e rabke
4851 garden spring lane
Apartment # 108
Glen allen, va [protected]

• Je
    jey24242 Sep 22, 2012

Hey man tell me what is the return address that you had to send it back to.
    The return policy address on the paper that came with the package was
    Publishers Clearing House Processing Center
    720 Winners Circle
    St. Cloud, MN 56399

Right now idk if i want to send the package back because i will be charged for the shipping and handling and i don't even remember ordering this package of mini lanterns.

• El
    Elizabeth Star May 11, 2017

@jey24242 Ive tried mailing a merchandise back to that address but it got sent to me back because the address wasn't valid please help!

• Je
    jey24242 Sep 22, 2012

its happening to me to they've sent me a package that I've never even paid for and now i have to return it which cost me money just for shipping and handling. Every time i call them they say that their unavailable at this time. I was like this is ###.

chelsie_2039 Feb 07, 2012

I also received something today from them along with a bill for 20 bucks. I never ordered anything!