Public Storage — illegal fees and "auction" practices
"This company preys on it's consumers. Their rates jump after the 2nd month, which shuts out most renters and it is when their items go for "auction". There is no real auction. Even when you win, they give it to their "auctioneers". The manager's behavior was so abusive, it resulted in a stay in the hospital.
The CEO of the company makes $10M a year off of its' customers that pay for months and years for items only to have them auctioned with no warning, even when you call and inquire.
Their regional manager, Brent Winslow takes no responsibility for their companies abusive practice.
As required by law personal items like paperwork will never be returned. Instead, they make a fake "return".
In an era of corporate callous PUBLIC STORAGE located in local Glendale should be regulated, just like the check cashing as they are a predatory industry.
We will not stop until there are no more PUBLIC STORAGE stealing the soul and items of hardworking and desperate consumers.
More Public Storage Complaints & Reviews
- Public Storage - overcharging
- Public Storage - stolen property
- Public Storage - multi-billion dollar company cheats the little guy
- Public Storage - terrible experience
- Public Storage - bad service
- Public Storage - customer service
- Public Storage - I have never been treated so badly by a company in my life
- Public Storage - storage bin and customer service
- Public Storage - bad lein
- Public Storage - rental price fraud