Menu
Edward Rose & Sons
reviews & complaints

Edward Rose & Sons
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

7 complaints
1 resolved 6 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Edward Rose & Sons. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
J
4:25 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Moved into Waterfront Apartments in Virginia Beach, VA on May 31st 2021... - My roommate and I were told we could not tour our apartment before signing the contract due to "covid" which was absolute bs. To our dismay, the apartment we received smelled terribly of mildew and had dark suspicious stains in the carpet (that should've been replaced before we...

View 0 more photos
D
12:42 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On Monday, January 17, 2022, my lease was executed by Wood Creek Apartments. My move in day was February 1, 2022. A week before my move in, January 24, 2022, I received an email from, Leslie, the leasing agent at Wood Creek Apartments, regarding move in information. The email stated that the internet was only provided through them. She stated the three...

S
3:06 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

You need to get better workers and manager. Dan V manager is only interested in chasing after the women in the office. Terry Stogdill is very lazy and sits around all day in the shop and talks to keba and brags about how much he makes and how very little he has to work for it. and laughs at the corporate people on how dumb they are. You can see worker...

M
10:31 pm EDT

Edward Rose & Sons - Invisible managers!

I have been looking for one responsive person fro this company for 20 months!
I send an email to this email address "[protected]@edwardrose.com" to discuss about the maintenance issues and staff misbehavior. But, Alex Maki referred me to the collection department! Mike Ciegotura said: he is the manager in charge of our former tenants and he is the right person to contact.He is unable to go back in time and assure that my concerns were addressed. He can only account for the time after you vacated!

Desired outcome: Disappointing

View 0 more photos
Hide full review
M
3:38 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I've been a tenant of Brook Pines Apts for several years. From the first year living in this apartment until today Nov.4, 2019 we have had several issues with mold/mildew problem in our bathroom. Maintenance comes in to solve the problem, after treating it, leaving me with the state"it won't come back" every time it returns. work orders had been made

S
2:22 pm EDT

Edward Rose & Sons - dish tv

New tenants are told that Dish TV is available. However, you can not go directly to Dish for service. You are forced to go through Edward Rose's TV/Internet division, Bloom Internet/Manifold Services. Rose will not let you sign a contract for the Dish service and you are forced to pay a higher price than you would if dealing directly with Dish.
No other options for cable/dish/direct TV/Internet are available, so you are effectively
penalized for living in the Rose property.

Hide full review
A
6:37 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

We have been threatened by the manager at the complex on two different occasions. We are relocating currently due to the baffling experience my husband and I have had. There is ABSOLUTELY NO SUPERVISION by the parent company, Edward Rose & Sons. If there was, they'd have let this man go a long time ago to avoid a lawsuit. I have heard horror stories of his racism as well... Very disturbing.

Edward Rose & Sons contacts

Phone numbers

+1 248 686 5500 +1 248 686 5300 More phone numbers

Most discussed Edward Rose & Sons complaints

Increased rent after signing lease.
(opinions to this review)