Protection OneNo cancellation after fire

S

I had an alarm system installed in my home with a 3 year monitoring contract which had initial expiration date of February 2013. The equipment was charged 1/2 at installation and the other half in 30 days. The equipment is fully paid off and only a short time remains on the monitoring contract. My home was totally destroyed in the wildfires around Norman on August 3, 2012. They are continuing to attempt to collect monitoring fees when there is nothing to monitor. Initially I was told they don't cancel contracts but that a credit would be issued against each bill until the contract expired and I would owe nothing. Now they want me to pay and in addition they are now harassing me about installing another system in my new home once it is rebuilt. They call me 3 to 4 times a day. This is the most unethical company I have ever had the misfortune to come across.