The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Protection One — Harrassment, threats, fraud
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I had a 2 year contract. I noticed them that I wanted to cancel it 6 months ago. I told them 2 weeks before it expired and sent them 20 emails. I then called multiple times. I sent a letter. They sent me a post card. I sent it back. Then, they told me that they received the post card 2 days late and had to assess me a fee of 100 dollars. This is fraud. Someone should stop them. After this, they started calling me and harrassing me telling me that I was late paying them one day after I was sent the bill by email.
More Protection One Complaints & Reviews
- Protection One - Stay away from Protection One!
- Protection One - Early Termination Fees
- Protection One - Fraud and cheating
- Protection One - Protection One Punishes Loyal Customers
- Protection One - Service Contracts and poor customer service
- Protection 1 - home security
- Protection One - termination fee
- Protection One - Rip off
- Protection One - Rip Off!!!!
- Protection 1 - Canceling Service is a Nightmare