The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Protect America — Scam charges
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Protect America security company sold us a home security kit and sent a different kit than they had sold us. We sent it back and because they had laughed at us on the phone when we wanted to talk to an employee who would help us we wanted to cancel the service that we hadn't had the chance to use! They charged us a cancellation fee when they had specifically stated it could be returned if it was unopened. We can never get a manager on the phone. Whatever you do, don't get caught in this fraud of a business! They also sent our credit card numbers and social security numbers through the mail when they aren't supposed to have that information at the company, the PCI compliance laws prohibit them from keeping that information!
More Protect America Complaints & Reviews
- Protect America - Save yourself a headache!
- Protect America - Protect America is ripping me off and they'll rip you off too!
- Protect America Security Co. - Borderline Fraudulant Co.
- Protect America - Terrible company
- Protect America - Cancelling contract within 72 hours
- Protect America Auto Renewal - Scam
- Protect America - You will get better use of your money if you pile it up in the middle of the street and set fire to it
- Protect America - No cancellation allowed!
- Protect America - protect america alarm and monitoring - want to cancel
- Protect America - Terrible experience