Projects Abroadavoid like the plague!

I would like to add to my previous complaint. Not only did they never refund my 3 grand, but the insurance company that I paid extra for them to organise for my trip is equally untrustworthy and disorganised. They are called "Endsleigh Insurance". After weeks and weeks of emailing back and forth when it came for them to refund me they disappeared for almost a month. A few days ago I got an email saying a travel insurance policy for me doesn't even exist! What is Projects Abroad even being paid for? They did not even update my phone number on my file In case of emergency so I would have been in the Peruvian jungle with no travel insurance and they would of had my old contact details because eyre incapable of doing even simple tasks. Avoid Pojects Aboad and Endsleigh Insuance like the plague.