Progressive Insurancepoor service from claims adjuster

R

I was the victim of a car crash while sitting still at a stop sign. A Progressive customer T boned another car in front of me and propelled that car into me as I sat still. I called Progressive and was assigned a claims adjuster. At first it seemed as if Progressive would accept liability but then the adjuster found a loophole to deny coverage. The police report wasn't clear which of the two vehicles stopped first leaving it to interpretation that they arrived simultaneously. That was not the case. I was the witness. The Progressive customer arrived second. There is a second eye witness who says the same thing. However, Progressive is still dragging their feet and won't pay the claim. I had no part in the accident except for being hit while sitting still. The claims adjuster Taylor Schofield was clearly inexperienced and didn't know how to handle the situation correctly so her approach was to try to be authoritative and shut me down. She said repeatedly, "there is no further discussion", " I am not changing my mind", " end of discussion." She continually told me to file with my own insurance saying "That's why you have full coverage." She became exasperated and hung up on me in mid sentence. I have filed a compliant with the state of Wisconsin Insurance Commission and she is named in the complaint. She now says she is investigating further but she has both witness statements, the police report showing the location of the accident within the intersection (which clearly implicates the Progressive driver), photos that show the Progressive driver T boned the other driver. Yet, she is stalling. My car, a BMW 640xi had to be towed away and sits in the collision center awaiting Progressive to take responsibility. I am covering all my own costs including towing, car rental, etc. in the meantime. The claims adjuster is poorly trained and is out of her element in this job. When she realized she was in the wrong, instead of taking responsibility she tried to shut me down and hung up on me. I will be pursuing further action against Progressive above her head.