ProgramStop.comunauthorized charges & membership

I do not know what I am being charged for! I looked at my statement, and they charged me $126 plus monthly $19.95 membership fees. I want them reported to the BBB and FTC>

Sandra Sweeten Apr 23, 2011

I have canceled this membership every month for about 5 months. When I get them on the phone they agree to stop charging me, but continue to submit charges to my credit card each month. This fraud, I never ordered the their services. When I order things from HSN on TV they ask if you want to try these services. I always say No. I get charged anyway.

What can I do to get my money back from these frauduent companies.

SADPIC Jan 01, 2010

This WC Essentials [protected] is collecting automatically from my checking account the amount of $16.95 2x/month. I called the number and i reached /according to the recorded message that it is Program.Stop.com. I have reported it to my bank to block these unauthorized charges and report them to Better Business Bureau. These people are scams/thieves.