Proflowers.combad customer service & lies

I ordered flowers online expecting to pay $49.99 for it to be delivered.Placed my order with a credit card and still thought the worst case scenario would be that I pay maybe an additional $10 for delivery.

When I got the final bill, it was --- Amount Charged: $77.48. I was stunned. I immediately called to cancel the order. It took me 15 minutes to get through.

I spoke to a woman who told me that she could cancel the order and that I would receive an email within 10 minutes. I waited 2 hours and received no email. I called back and got a male rep this time and was told the same thing. I waited another 2 hours and still no email.

I called back a third time and got a woman who told me my order had shipped and I asked why it was shipped since I was told that the order had been cancelled. She said it had not been cancelled and could not be cancelled because they had shipped it. She then told me that someone would call to speak to me in order to refund my money and cancel the order. I waited till 9:30 PM and no one called.

The next day I called back and went through the same thing as yesterday with every rep I spoke to lied and claimed they could not get a supervisor and that they would cancel my order but at the same time saying that they could not guarantee that they would refund my money and that they could not guarantee that the order would be cancelled.

PROFLOWERS IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED.THEY ARE A FRAUDULENT COMPANY - STAY AWAY STAY AWAY STAY AWAY.

bad customer service & lies

• Ba
    Barbara Mar 07, 2008

Found the website for the Class Action Lawsuit against Reservation Rewards - AKA (Webloyalty) click here to contact the lawyers:

• Mi
    Michelle May 06, 2008

Website offered $15 shipping rebate that ended up not being a rebate but a coupon for future purchases ONLY with registration for a $15/month service!

Maryo May 29, 2008

Dear Barbara:

Webloyalty.com protects its reputation and monitors the blogosphere to ensure information posted on our company is truthful and accurate. Through this monitoring, we found your comments posted here about our membership program, Reservation Rewards.

We would like to speak with you directly to address your concerns but do not have your contact information. If you are unhappy with your subscription or have any questions regarding your membership to Reservation Rewards please contact Webloyalty.com Customer Service at [protected] or send an email message to [protected]@webloyalty.com. We will be happy to help you.

Regards,
    Mary O'Reilly
    Webloyalty Consumer Affairs
    Reservation Rewards

Margaret Jun 16, 2008

As an Employee of ProFlowers I wanted to comment on this complaint. ProFlowers is not affiliated with Reservation Rewards. Barbara's complaint is with a company called Florist Express. ProFlowers does link to Florist Express on our ProFlowers website, we also recommend Florist Express to our customers where the ProFlowers service is not appropriate, for a situation such as same day delivery, or a customized order. None the less Florist Express is a different company and is ProFlowers can not be held accountable for any programs or partnerships offered through their website.

• Bc
    BCB Jun 21, 2008

I also was billed for $14.95 a month after order Mother's day flowers for our mothers. I never authorized any Easy Saver registration. So far I have been unable to reach the company. I will never use Proflowers.com again.

Anonymous Aug 08, 2008

Let's face it. You're another person that accepted the "offer" without reading the terms and conditions right in front of your face. I have seen the ad many times and know it by heart at this point. The $10 coupon is on top, the terms and conditions are the only text on the page, and to the left there is an icon saying "Free 30 day Trial, then $12 a month thereafter!". Then at the bottom of the page is a box explaining that by entering your email address twice in the spaces below as an electronic signature indicates that you are agreeing to the terms listed above and are authorizing them to bill the card on file. I don't know how much more clearer they need to make it for you. I don't even know how this can be considered fraud when YOU are the one entering your email address and "authorizing" the transaction. It is just beyond me how people do not read a damn thing and then call companies like this a scam. Let me guess... you did it "unconsciously"? What does that mean? You blacked out during your online purchase and you forehead hit the keyboard accepting the membership? Just admit that you are ignorant, do not know how to read, and need to stop shopping online so that way these "fraudulent charges" stop appearing.

• St
    Stephen Brody Nov 17, 2008

I am being charged 14.95 for a service that I do not wan t nor did i agree to. I simply made a purchase of flowers from Pro flowers.com. Now I'm being charged each month for this "service". I want it to stop immediatly and to be credited for the charges I've incurred.

Marilyn Hanson Apr 15, 2009

I was suposed to get the flowers with free delivery. They charged me way more that was authorized which is almost $84.00 and have not reimbersed the money to me. I am mad and will never do buisness with them again.

• Na
    natalie Apr 30, 2009

ProFlowers has illegally charged my credit card with a fee to ezsavers. I have never authorised this payment. This is absolutely unethical and if this continues i will take legal action.

• Re
    Read May 06, 2009

Proflowers did not authorize your charges. You DID. You clicked on a pop up for a future deal offered by a seperate company and the charges were displayed there.

• Su
    Susan Jun 06, 2009

After placing an order for flowers with Proflowers.com, I've had two unauthorized charges to my bank account. The first charge was for $1.95 shortly after placing my order and another charge of $14.95 has just appeared on my bank account one month later under the name of Easy Saver.

• Ta
    tasman Jul 03, 2009

I noticed charges from "easy saver" on my account and discovered I had inadvertently signed up for a "membership."

Their fee's smack of "bait and switch" and their website's defaults automatically choose a fee rather than the customer choosing the fee. I did not notice the membership box was automatically checked and did not uncheck it.

I have had to have my debit card stopped; had to take the time to contact my bank to file claims for previous charges and need to call again for the pending charges.

ATTN: Advertisers.

Pro-flowers is a disreputable organization; you should no longer use them and inturn mislead the consumer into thinking this is a reputable company.

• Sk
    Skip MarElia Jul 07, 2009

When you order from Proflowers, if you click "freeshipping" you are signing up for a monthly charge of $9.97

jo 39 Sep 01, 2009

There ads were very misleading and they have additional charges for delivery fees and handling fees in addition to the fact that they submitted unathorized charges to our account. Very shady operation. I would highly discourage anyone from using this service.

• St
    stephhusker1 Nov 13, 2009

I was online checking my checking account and found a charge of &1.95 that I didn't approve. Yes I ordered flowers from proflowers.com. I still didn't approve for this charge.

• Ro
    ronnie brooks Feb 13, 2010

sunday is our aniversery and in 17 years this is the wourst dozen roses i have ever bought my wife

WEEDS !!!

• Co
    corywood Feb 24, 2010

I have a student account which does not have much in it, and after Proflowers charged me for no reason.. it put my bank account into the negative, consequently causing my account to be hit with overdraft fees.

• La
    LadK91 May 10, 2010

I ordered flowers for my mother for mothers day, paid extra for saturday delivery... Saturday came no flowers sunday came they called me to tell me that the area was too rural and there wasnt a florist close by.

I did yellowpages search found 4 within 12 miles...

Thanks for ruining my moms mothers days..

• Mj
    Mjone39 Jan 07, 2011

I filmed 3 commercials for ProFlowers.com on November 3, 2010.
    I still have not been paid for my work as of January 7, 2011 !
    The commercials are playing with my face right there for all to see, and yet, still no payment!
    Shame on ProFlowers.com and Shari's Berries.com !

• La
    Lakker Feb 16, 2011

What a rip off - They added additional shipping because of Valentines Day and on top of that a care and handling fee.

My order $29.99

Standard shipping $14.99
    Guaranteed Valentines day shipping $9.99 - did not have the option to opt out
    Care and handling fee $ $2.99

In short $27.97 to ship my $29.99 order. Very deceptive practices - DON'T SHOP THERE!!!

• Wi
    william Mi May 02, 2011

Ordered Mothers day flowers to be delivered on Mothers Day 5/8. Paid a 9.99 delivery charge. Then 2 days later recieved a new invoice showing the original 9.99 shipping charge and an additional 19.99 charge for guarenteed delivery on 5/8 plus a handling and care fee of 2.99. A 19.99 order was going to cost me 33.00 for delivery.

• Oz
    Ozymandius Feb 17, 2015

Who on Earth clicks submit before reviewing what the cost is? It is right there, on the same page as the Submit Order button. Why were you guessing what the delivery charge would be when it was right in front of you?