Procter & Gamble Company / tide coupons
I continue to be so frustrated by your coupon procedure. Why not print your coupons like everyone else? Not everyone has a computer or a printer.
We don't have a printer, so I go to our library to try to work my way through the process and I still can't get the coupon printed! The process is not direct or easy!
What is the purpose? I'm sure it benefits the company somehow, but it sure doesn't benefit the consumer!
Please rethink this process and provide the coupons! I have been a tide customer for my whole life, but this is so frustrating.
More Procter & Gamble Company Complaints & Reviews
- Duracell - leaking batteries 
- Duracell - leaking 
- Duracell Procter & Gamble - batteries leaked 
- Procter & Gamble / Swiffer Wetjet - I am very disappointed with this inferior product and the money I have wasted 
- Pampers - straps that's breaking & gel 
- Duracell - leaked 
- Procter & Gamble (Duracell, Pampers, Lenor) - duracell batteries failing long before expiration date - ruined bluetooth keyboard
- Procter & Gamble - dawn liquid grease dissolver 
- Duracell - leakage 
- Duracell - aa coppertop batteries - battery leakage