Procter & Gamble Company — bounty
Been purchasing bounty for years. Then started purchasing the bulk size, half sheets, huge package. Pay near $20.00 each, $40/month (480.00/year) If this is multiplied by thousands or millions of other disappointed customers...
These sheets are getting worse and worse. These sheets don't even dry my sink vanity! I have to repeat daily with napkins or toilet paper. It doesn't soak up, it's too rough! Non-absorbent! Waste of money. Rip off!
And other complaint is correct, it leaves lint on mirrors, dishes, glasses, anything glass. (Takes you five minutes rubbing to dry and flipping around paper towel in various directions to get it to dry just one item. So to dry all your dishes etc., it will take you over four hours).
Using the last of my package and that's it for me. Unless there are changes made. Only good for one thing, picking up insects after you kill them. 🐞 🕷 🐜 🐛. If you have lots of bugs, this is the paper towel for you😁.
Miss the original formula of bounty. Hope it was worth it. Losing all your old faithful customers .
More Procter & Gamble Company Complaints & Reviews
- Febreze - Damaged vehicle interior
- Duracell - leaking batteries
- Duracell - leaking
- Duracell Procter & Gamble - batteries leaked
- Procter & Gamble / Swiffer Wetjet - I am very disappointed with this inferior product and the money I have wasted
- Procter & Gamble Company - Flash spray
- Duracell - leaked
- Procter & Gamble (Duracell, Pampers, Lenor) - duracell batteries failing long before expiration date - ruined bluetooth keyboard
- Procter & Gamble - dawn liquid grease dissolver
- Tide Detergent - tide bottle leaking in my laundry cabinet