ProBiller.com — mbpiprobiller
I was checking my online banking app and I noticed Mbpiprobiller among other so called billing services were charging me a monthly subscription fee for services that I never signed up for. It is my belief that these billing company's with their outsourced calling centers work in conjunction with women on dating apps together to get men to submit their CC #'s on so called "hookup dating verification websites" saying that they will not be charged anything, that it is for safety and security reasons for the people who want to hookup through these dating websites. This website then sells the CC#'s to the adult content websites who start charging a monthly fee for services if found out about in the first place, most respectable men are to embarrassed to admit in the first place. I hope someone takes this message seriously and looks into this issue seriously as I am and going forward with possible charges.
More ProBiller.com Complaints & Reviews
- MBI - Probiller.com - charged me monthly for something I don't know.
- MBI-Probiller - why am I being charged and for what. and how do I cancel
- Mbiprobiller - unknown charges
- MBI - Probiller.com - support / refund
- ProBiller.com - bad customer service and lies just want your money, also very aggressive
- ProBiller.com - Probiller scam
- ProBiller.com - being charged monthly for something I have no clue of
- ProBiller.com - Web. charges
- ProBiller.com - don't know this company
- ProBiller.com - canceled subscription yet still being charged