Princess Cruisesquality of 'onboard experience' dvd

P

Cruise ref: GR9J8R. Folio: 1753. Stateroom A635 Sea Princess voyage from Fremantle to Dover. I purchased a DVD mainly for the Pop Choir concert which I was a member, as a memento for myself and to show my family. Unfortunately the quality of the sound in particular was very poor, and is not a true reflection of how the performance sounded on the day. Some voices are louder than others and some sound like a solo performance. Pity there's no opportunity to view before buying. I am very disappointed, it is overpriced and not a good copy. I paid $24.99 AUD. I want a refund, or a better quality DVD. I have twice emailed princess cruises.com on 17/07/17 & 24/07/17 and been given a generic reply and booking ref: Q27888, and to date had no further response.