Primericamy first meeting

I was asked to a Primerica meeting, and of course I wasn't told was it was about. Initially I was informed me it was to be held at my house, then he shows up in a junk heap and I guess expected me to get in. I declined but said I would follow him. I guess curiosity got the best of me.

I was surprised to see people I knew there... anyway I was blabbing away at the back and was told the presentation was about to begin and was encouraged to sit up at the front! (I was more interested in being close to an exit sign at the back)

Anyway, the people were nice, funny, friendly and I have nothing negative to say about them, other than I left with still not knowing how Primerica works and had more questions after the meeting than before. I still don't know if they are a company interested in helping me with my finances or want me to pay for training how to sell insurance... I left very confused!!!

• Al
    Alicia May 13, 2008

You know i went to one of those meetings as well... and the guy was talking about this and that and it was over my head as well. dont feel like your the only one because i know how you felt... i think they do that to confuse you and to get you to sign up and then they just take your money every month. and when you sign up for it it doesnt even qualify you for the life insurane which is 2 arms and 2 legs every month. basically youd go broke or just have to be a millionair to have it. ugh. im so irratated!!! and they basically just suck!

• Bo
    Boris Aug 25, 2008

good day,

please don't make a decision on lack of information. sit down with a primerica person one-on-one, and ask ALL the questions that you want. there's no secret, no hook, no scam, nothing that you can't ask. at my office we do personal one-on-one interviews before we bring new people to the above mentioned meetings. by that time people already know what's it all about and know what to expect.

but let me assure you, primerica is really not about taking your monthly cash and getting rich of you. i've spent a long time doing my research before i joined and asked a lot of questions. you're right, most people do not achieve the millions but that's because that takes A LOT of work. and they just don't want to work that hard. many people think it's going to be a smooth ride and they come across some challenges then they quit and blame primerica for their lack of their success. well if you want something meaningful, you have to work for it. if it's easy it's sleazy, and primerica is not easy, that's because it is a legitimate business and the best business opportunity for the middle class population.

so i hope that you will get informed fully and then make a decision because you might be missing out on something great.

good luck

• Ro
    rocky Sep 02, 2008

Primerica is A.L. Williams. It 's the same pyramid scheme, hence impoverishment of 99.8% of the souls who get in to pyramid multi level marketing. For thorough explanations, read my post. Read my posts, what Tracey Coenen says on sequence-inc.com. She is right on! There are other exposes out there. To date, Primerica has never paid for the crimes done to me. Primerica violates IRS Statutes. The day of reckoning for such thieves is coming.
    "I believe that a long step toward public morality will have been taken when sins are called by their right names." -Billy Sunday
    HOW PROPHETIC with clapped up, urine drinking, child molesting sodomites being called "gay". Wrath of God Syndrome watered down to aids and hiv. Loathesome, sinsick, sex perverts being called "bi, transgender, crossdressers". [censored] called "lesbians". Your sex is labeled your "gender".
    And "homnophobe, homophobic". These be not words!! Consult your dictionary! I don't have a fear of man. Homo means man! The fear of man bringeth a snare, but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe. - Proverbs 29:25
    And, you guessed it, a nefarious, surreptitious, abominable, ugly, leeching pyramid boiler room scheme being called "multi-level marketing". It is NOT marketing!!! It is a shyster, con man, fraud, skimming, blood sucking, lowdown, varmit, thief, robbing YOU or YOUR hard earned money and credit. - consult the Rock

• Ge
    George of the Jungle Aug 30, 2009

LOL that guy is hilarious with his "day of Judgement!!!" pieces :)

• Tr
    Trent Lagoria Aug 09, 2010

I absolutely rescent this company, I started a blog to help spread the word about them please post your complaints please primericacomplaints.blogspot.com

• Ky
    Kyleearthly Aug 15, 2018

I was talking to one of your reps I did give him my bank card number, but I told him not to take anything out until I told him I was ready and he still took it out. I would like to get my refund back you can email me at [email protected]

Samir Martinez Aug 20, 2018

I want to end my relationship with Primerica because I wasn't aware of the $25 dollars monthly fee also I'm going on a different direction can you help me please

• Yo
    Yohanna garibay garcia Nov 04, 2018

Please I need a refund for the fees I paid for yesterday. I just had an emergency and I can no longer work to get licensed. I would really appreciate it thanks.

Comments

• Pr
    Primerica Nov 20, 2018

for Primerica at 11136 Mockingbird Dr in Omaha you need to change to a current telephone number. The one you have listed [protected] is for Jeremy who left the company almost 4 years ago. please change it to [protected]. Thank you

• Br
    Browzell Harris Sep 03, 2019

I do not want to be a member of selling life insurance.
    169PT

My card was charged without my permission for me to become an insurance agent on July 26, 2019. I do not have license to sale life insurance. I have been dealing with this situation since July 26, 2019. My banker Emily has been calling since the transitions happened.

• Ro
    Rob Tran Oct 07, 2019

I didn't go back ever to the company after I research there shady tactics . 3 weeks later they charge my card 99 dollars for a back round check I never commit anything to the company there a legal scam.