Priceline.com / hotel stay

I booked a room at Super 8 in Beckley WV on June 7th. The room was so filthy, poorly maintained and absolutely disgusting. The door looked like it had bullet holes, the comforter, curtains, carpet and chair were all filthy and stained. Bathroom sink didnt drain. It was the most disgusting room I've ever seen. Had I not been traveling 17 hours and desperate I would have left. The clerk didnt even ask for my drivers license or ID to check me in.

I refused to sleep under the covers and stretched out my dirty clothes to sleep on top. I cried until I fell asleep. I refused to shower or even take my clothes off and as soon as I woke up we left. Biggest waste of money ever.
I am extremely disappointed in Pricelines standards. You need to remove this motel. I want my money back. Should you choose not to refund my money then you will have lost a customer for life and I will continue to share my horror story with everyone I know being sure to include the customer service I receive from Priceline. I look forward to your response.

Kr