Prestige Management Services, LLCNo Services Rendered

This is the worst company I’ve ever had the nightmare of dealing with. They sold me leads and sold me the “call service” for those leads. They tell you calls will be happening soon but they never start the service. Everyone I’ve spoken with has been fired or left the company. I paid $945.00 and they never made a single call. I’ve asked for my money back but they won’t return my call. I’ve made several calls to Mathew Aylward, the CEO, but he is too much of a coward and a con artist to call me back His company will take your money and give you nothing for it.