Complaints & Reviews

repossession

I went to pick up my belongings from my car that was repossessed. After paying the "inconvenience fee" of $60...

product not delivered and no refund

I was solicited by phone to purchase 1000 well qualified sales leads to be emailed to me within two days. The cost was $300.
The debit hit my bank account on June 7.
The sales leads never arrived and I eventually called after a week, cancelled the order and asked for a refund.
It is now Sept 15. I have not received the refund and get no response to any of my emails or phone calls.
I contacted the CEO, Matthew Aylward, with copies of some of my emails and a note detailing the problem and he responded that he would look into it.
That was a montha ago and, since then I cannot get any responsse from him either by email or phone call.
Be very careful of this Company as this problem seems systemic.
I have now reported them to the BBB.
We'll see.

No service rendered

This is the worst company I have ever had the nightmare of dealing with. They sold me leads and sold me the call service for those leads. They tell you calls will be happening soon but they never start the service. Most of the people I have spoke with at the company are not there the next time I call meaning they have been fired or left the company. I paid $945.00 for leads and the service, but they don't call you with any reults or know who you are when you call. They have zero follow up skills. I have asked for my money back but they will not return my call. I have made several calls to Mathew Aylward, the CEO, but he has never called me back. I believe this company will take your money and give you nothing for it, just like they did to me.

• Mi
    Michele Barnard Jan 18, 2010

The same thing happend to us. What can be done to get your money back? We have made a dispute with our bank, however, Prestige has sent them false info claiming that they have done nothing wrong and therefore, the bank is going to give them back our money. Help!!! What can we do??? They also have $1000 of our dollors. What a joke.

No Services Rendered

This is the worst company I’ve ever had the nightmare of dealing with. They sold me leads and sold me...

scam

My boa came to me and said she had a gentleman on the phone who was interested in rolling a 401k over, so I...

Non delivered services and then non refund

After signing up and paying $1000 for a lead list ($250) and a guaranteed 15 appointments ($750) I got...

Phony Sales Leads

I received a phone call from a sales representative claiming that Prestige Management sells high quality...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices