Menu
J
Author of the complaint
10:05 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

The people are so unprofessional, I told the representative that I have a death in the family and they still refused to give me any help. I have had the car for a year and a half and never been ridiculously late. One of the supervisors I spoke to is a a hole. I would never recommend anyone to finance their car through them.

More Prestige Financial Services complaints & reviews

Prestige Financial Services - Innappropriate and illegal collection practices, Charging of erroneous fees and interest
Prestige Financial Services - thetruth
Prestige Financial Services - Violating my privacy
2 comments
H
Jun 10, 2011 7:11 pm

Please contact the law office of Hughes Ellzey, LLP if you have had your vehicle repossessed without a notice letter. Hughes Ellzey is currently handling such cases. For more information, please visit the following link: http://www.crafthugheslaw.com/Vehicle-Repossession-Lawyer.shtml or call the office directly at [protected].

P

So...after almost a year of not making payments, they send a peon to my house and try telling me that they do not need a judgment against me in order to garnish my wages. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I am now going to get some legal advice regarding this company and their shady business practices.

They have already threatened to repo the car more than once. It still sits in my driveway.
They have already threatened to sue me more than once. Have not received a subpoena.

This company is obviously in no position to do much and they are probably going under. I would recommend filing complaints with your state's AG and with the FTC. If they get enough complaints about Prestige, they will investigate and I guarantee that their investors will not be happy when they all find out they've been investing in bad loans, default loans and whatever else is going on at that ridiculous excuse for a company.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

38 complaints