Prestige FinancialHarrassment

A

This is the worst finance company I have ever delt with. I bought a car in 2003 and it was financed by prestige
I quickly relized that there was no grace period for your payments and that they would start calling me a few days before the payment was due and also my job and my family members. I lost my job in 2008 and was having a hard time paying the payments but because the car was almost payed off I kept trying to find ways to pay the payments then they came and reposed the car in Dec of 2008 and wanted me to give them almost $ 3000.00 dollars to get it back but said they would waive the fee's and I could get it back for $ 800.00 So I barrowed the money and got the car back but they did not waive the fee's just added them to my loan. The original amount of the loan was $30, 000.00 and I paid them about $ 31, 000. They repoed the car and then had nerve to call me and complain about body damage on the car and accuse me of trying to work the system and now they are trying to garnish my wages for $ 4000.00 in added interest and fee's. I am speaking to an attorney this week but I wish there was a way that all the people that are writing complaints could get together and find a way to sue this company and put them out of business. I cant believe that what this company does can be legal. If there is an attorney out there that is willing to do this I would love to here from you and I am sure many other people would like to also. I am even willing to put my email address on this complaint in order to here from anyone who can help all of the people filing these complaints. [protected]@gmail.com

• De
    DennisAZ Feb 11, 2012

The representative over my account for the past 5 years, calls on the due date every month, emails & texts me to inform me of the car note is due and to call her to schedule a payment. Since having the loan, I had about 3 late payments (payments not made on the contract date), but were able to get PFS the payment in the same month. Recently, I called to see if I could get the interest rate lower or refinance with them. I was told the only way to do that is if I schedule automatic withdrawal which could lower it over time or go to another bank PFS does not refinance there HIGH INTEREST LOANS, you are STUCK with it! I would NEVER recommend them to ANYONE!

• Hu
    Hughes Ellzey Jun 10, 2011

Please contact the law office of Hughes Ellzey, LLP if you have had your vehicle repossessed without a notice letter. Hughes Ellzey is currently handling such cases. For more information, please visit the following link: http://www.crafthugheslaw.com/Vehicle-Repossession-Lawyer.shtml or call the office directly at [protected].

• Pr
    Prestige sucks Mar 10, 2011

File a complaint with the Colorado State Attorney Generals office go online and look up the address on Sherman for the consumer division, they have the forms that you can fill out online and just print off and mail them certified with all of the loan documents and any correspondense that you might have with them. It's easy and painless the more that get a complaint in the better it is for all of these people that are to scared to do it.