President's Choice FinancialPhone call harassment - wrong number.

I have asked for them to remove my phone number from their files. I have had my current number for 6 months. I don't know the person they are calling for, i have never met her but they continue to call me every single day, twice a day in order to collect from her.

First, they ask for her name, a name i don't know. I'm told to press 1 to respond and i need to press last 4 digits of the credit card i don't own in order to access person. The next time they call, i press two to take a message. I collect the phone number to call them and get their machine. This is saturday afternoon. I leave a message to have my number removed. No response.

Monday they call in the morning and i leave it assuming they'll get to the message. They don't. They call again in the afternoon and i call back to tell them to remove my number. They tell me they will and that they are sorry. Tuesday morning i get another call in the morning. I ignore it. Tuesday afternoon i get another call and call back. I ask to be removed from their call list yet again and explain that i don't know the person they are calling for. They tell me that the number takes 24 hours to be removed. I say it's been more than 24 hours and tell them that it had better not happen again or i'll be seeking money to recover cell phone air time receiving these phone calls. Wednesday they call in the morning. I'm not near my phone and miss the call. Wednesday afternoon they call again and i tell them that i want 20 bucks for all the calls. They tell me they wont pay me anything and promise they wont call again and state that they 'just now' took my phone number off the account.

2 weeks i have been getting these calls. I really wish they would go away. It's flat out harassment.

• Wr
    wrongnumber Sep 14, 2009

I've been having the same issue with President's Choice for the past 3 years. Each time I called they said they'd remove my number, but I'd consistently get more calls about a month later. Eventually one very helpful employee removed my number for probably the 43rd time and informed me that it looked like I kept getting calls because the owner of the account was still giving them my number. Problematic. However, said account owner has also been giving my number to TD and Bell, and those messes were cleared up after one, maybe two calls letting them know. Why President's Choice can't get it together is beyond me.

• Bl
    blonde47 Dec 29, 2009

Did not send me my total winnings and expected me to pay the taxes prior to being paid.

• Co
    consumernotsatisfied Jun 10, 2011

I'm having the same problem these people are harassing me day and night! I'm so sick and tired of them!

• Ca
    Canadian1111 Sep 25, 2011

Anyone who was harassed by a Toronto East Parking Enforcement Officer by the name of A.Chung please contact me at [email protected]
    I am in the process of investigating this individual for unruly behavior and misconduct. The initial facts tell me that he has a track record of inappropriate use of authority to intimidate and harass individuals based on personal agenda. I am sure there are plenty of victims out there who is currently living in Scarborough or lived in this area.