Prada Sunglassesnot receiving the item I bought

H Review updated:

on Oct/09/08 I ordered from him sunglasses Prada SPR54F after he told me over the phone & by e-mail that he have a price match guarantee so if I can find it anywhere else cheaper he will match the price & will refund back the different. So it took me les then a day to find it cheaper I called him & he refused to refund the money and start calling me name etc… at that point I told him that I will cancel the order & I will not deal with him. Next thing I know 2 days after I’m getting a shipment of empty red Valentino sunglasses box that was after I canceled the order with him, I send him an e-mail right away to ask him what was that he called me within les then an hour which I had a filling he will… & guess what he was surprised to hear about the empty box he said as far as he is concerned he shipped me the sunglasses he said it’s my word against his… at that point I had a very clear idea what I’m dealing with, I called PayPal advise them of that and they said if the order was not placed trough e-bay they can’t help me. So I had no choice but going to my bank & reveres the charges. Now I have an issue with PayPal & decormyeyes.com. where do I go from hear….

Haim

• Ri
    Rita Bobro Aug 20, 2018

Good afternoon,

The flop flops were bought in Prada shop in Italy and were used only a few times before one of them torn out - see the photoes attached. I would like to request a refund. Please kindly contact me at [email protected]

Kind regards,

Rita Bobro

Antonio Vieira Aug 20, 2018

I have pictures but the lenses or "film" coating on the lenses seems to have melted or deteriorated over time and look like scratches but are not scratches... It looks awefull now after spending near £300 a few years ago on these glasses I really thought I'd have a lifetime with them.

The quality is deffinetly not what I thought

Joy Pap Aug 20, 2018

Bought a pair of shoes and went really bad after a couple of months. Bright back to the store to ask for some repair and was declined claiming it was wear and tear.

• Be
    Bellanger Boris Sep 01, 2018

Look at the picture...is it normal ????
    I bought those shoes in Italy 3 years ago but I have worn those shoes max. 10 times...
    Something is wrong in the quality to have such defect.
    Br
    Boris Bellanger

• Ni
    Nicola Sackett Sep 19, 2018

I recently bought a pair of white prada sandals and the stitching is coming away from back heel. I have only worn these shoes twice and I'm very disappointed at the quality. I would like to know what the next stage is in retuning these shoes and getting a replacement pair.
    Many thanks

• Ad
    Adir fischer Oct 15, 2018

I I bought a credit card wallet 1 year ago and the leather fell off and the wallet not see well after only one year.
    I want someone to talk with i buy from you alot and it the first time it happened

Jamcity Oct 21, 2018

The sneakers is coming apart.please I would like to get a New One or Repair it .Please contact me at (347)458-6787

AndreaaAlmeida Oct 23, 2018

I bought a pair of glasses 2 years ago and suddenly its broken.
    I want to know how can I chsnge them.
    Andréa

Ann Chin Oct 23, 2018

Malaysia pavilion staff service doesn't show welcoming and not professional. Checking out about my Prada money clip become loose, the staff showed not familiar with what he selling by answered "the wallet is like that "?!

• Se
    Sergio Danilo Oct 27, 2018

I love the Luna Rossa eau de toilette, but I had my finger cut twice because the vial's metalic cover!!! I'm a doctor and it made my work difficult for two days... I'm so worried about the risk of using this perfum!

• Wi
    Wissam sargi Oct 27, 2018

I have bought a shoes from prada istanbul and he s not good from inside their is a bosse inside

• Na
    Navin 'Bee' Chandiramani Oct 27, 2018

After my shoe sole falling off less than a year into wearing black dress shoes (worn may be once a week at the most) I have still been unable to get them repaired or a replacement from your store in Dubai Mall.

The service has been appalling - Rasha is all talk and very little action - and to be honest they are ruining your brand name big time.

• Di
    Dimple Divecha Nov 12, 2018

Prada sunglasses side surface of the frame chipping off, need to get repaired or a new pair, can't buy expensive stuff and starts getting chipped, need immediate attention, major manufacturing defect seems .

• Ar
    Arthiek Feb 11, 2019

Yesterday we attended a wedding of 800 people, after a half hour my black leather PRADA platforms busted in to white powder(?) This was hurtfull and an embarrassing situation.. I prefer not to dwell on all this, but wish to hear from you please asap on how to settel this matter. Faitfully Maria Kaufman

• He
    Heba Nasr Mustafa Apr 15, 2019

I bought my prada bag last year from milano and from the first few times i wear it the edges was extremely ripped and fadded
    I need to know how this could happen with a big brand like prada i need a new one this is not acceptable at all means
    Heba Nasreldin

Chango87 Apr 30, 2019

My name isDavid I purchased 3 pairs of sunglasses 2 men's and 1 women and all of them are defective

sankar123 May 21, 2019

Pls advise service center in Singapore for women sun glass

• Ag
    Agostino Marra Aug 04, 2019

I have this problem with my glasses never had this problem. I'm disappointed.

• Ab
    Abu Bader Oct 07, 2019

I bought this bag for my daughter yesterday and I left the country and she is at boarding school near Birmingham.
    Today was first day for her to use the bag and she realized the something wrong with the strap!!!
    Pls let me know how u can help her
    Pictures of strap are attached
    My contact no is
    +96599042041
    Emai [email protected].com

• Di
    dina ibraheem Oct 12, 2019

I got this as a gift, once I received it, I put on the spray that it came with, it worked for the first time and I'm not able to spray out of it ever since then, it also for some weird reason started to some flicks inside the bottle I have no idea where that came from since I barley even used it .

• Sh
    Shashank Neelabh Feb 10, 2020

1-Bought sunglasses (SPS55S 53O19 VIM-9P1 140 3N) while on vacation in Dubai.
    2-Pasting coming off near one of the sticks without any physical damage.
    3-Need to verify if this is a manufacturing defect.
    4-Where do I take this product in Delhi(NCR), India.
    5-Provide address of Prada's customer service center for Delhi.

Please advice/help.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices