Prada Bn3408WARNING - Do NOT order from them!!!

Do not order anything from this website. They are a SCAM!! Nothing is being delivered after payment was made more than 1 week ago!! I had sent them numerous emails demanding for my delivery, finally I received an email saying that the bag was handed to EMS for delivery, but was told again 2 days later that the item was out of stock! (???). Requested for a refund but nothing was made and no further news from them. I also discovered that they are not from Hong Kong or USA, but from Bejijing China and they sell fake stuff!! Stay away from them and do NOT be fooled by this China Scammer!!!

WARNING - Do NOT order from them!!!

RESOLVED

Sorry, I put the wrong header. It should be Prada.qqw5.com, not Prada BN3408. Please remove this complaint. I have resubmitted a correct one just 3 mins ago. Thank you.

• Br
    bruce8413 Apr 30, 2014

I have bought a bag in Hongkong Prada outlet and saw a small label "made in China" in the internal pocket. Why the hell would I pay USD 2000 for a Chinese bag!!
    If Prada doesn't produce in Italy of Europe this has to be clearly stated.

• Cl
    ClaireLee Apr 02, 2014

Hi I just paid for a bag from them and they sent me an email a week ago saying that it has been sent out but I used there tracking number to check, it is not a correct number. Now I think it is a scam. How did you resolve your refund with them? Did it go to criminalized? Thanks a million.

• As
    AshishAggarwal Feb 01, 2014

I bought prada spectacle frames in September 2013. The frame broke in December 2013 and it was repaired by the shop. And it has again broken in January. The frame did not last even four months.