PowersportsMaxgo karts gk-f007, f008, and f031

M

On November 17th of 2016 order#  199676 was placed on the Powersportsmax website for  (2) GK-F007 GO KARTS ($989.95 EA) and (1) GK-F007 ($779.95) With a residential shipping fee of $719.95. After the order was placed and the mailed certified check was deposited by the company. I received a phone call saying that only a single GK-F007 model is available. I chose another model GK-F031 ($899.95). ON December 6th I received the delivery of single stacked crates by R&L carriers with only a manual pallet jack supplied by them. Having payed for residential delivery I did not expect or prepare for a 3 crate single stack delivery. One of the crates had parts exposed and visible damage. This was reported by the driver to his company. After opening the crates I saw visible damages, defective parts and improper component sizes. Such as a leaking battery, variable rear tire sizes for the GK-F031 model. Paint damage from crate stacking to the Gk-F007 model and leaking tires and torn axle boot on the GK-F008 model. Powersports max was advised of this via email on the delivery day and after many failed phone call attempts. I have advised them several  times that I have not received the model price difference rebate as well as any parts for correction yet. It is almost January and I have yet to recieve any promise of correction, rebate, or aknowledgement of a resolution. Calling them is a waste of time. Emailing them is likewise. I had to purchase two tires from a local shop just to get the carts ready in time for Christmas for my sons. They had ample time to correct the issues.

• Me
    Meredith Fairfield Dec 31, 2018

Called 5 different times. First time to make a purchase, got put on hold and forgot. Second time someone answered and guess they just lay the phone down, I could hear her in the background. Next time 3 times I called and acted like I had a problem with my new purchase and got hung up on each time. Wow, glad I didn't buy from them.