PowerHouse GymCancelling Gym Contract

On December 3rd 2007 i signed with Powerhouse Gym at 50E 42nd St in Manhattan New York, i decided not to renew my 1yr contract when it was over at December 3rd 2008, i was told by Ana (wh0 is very rude) that i would have to come in and cancel by December 3rd which i did on November 26th 2008 and till this day they are still taking a monthly fee from my account. When i called and questioned them about it they were very rude promising me that i will have my money credited back to my account, it is now February 20th 2009 and i have yet to have my money credited back to my account, i have spoke to Tom Menshiky the manager who is rude also and i haven't had any luck what so ever, PLEASE DO NOT EVER GO TO THIS GYM THEY ARE A RIPOFF AND RUDE.

• Fr
    Frankiethegecko May 12, 2015

The idiots at the St. Clair Shores, MI Powerhouse Joke wanted me to notify them by certified letter that I no longer wanted to be a member after my "contact"was up. What's the point of a 2 year contract?? Shouldn't that be the end at the end of 2 years, HELLO???