Poshmarkused product with a pubic hair in it sold to me - disgusting!

D

Warning: plushmark = marked plush. Do not order from this company

I ordered sephora + pantone universe correct + conceal palette for $15 thinking I was saving 10 from the sephora site.

Yeah, right. I saved some money only to have that amount in dispute for a credit. The product I received was used as in you can see metal where there is no product. Who sells someone used make up? Worse? Yes! How about what looks like 2 black pubic hairs in the foundation.

I mean seriously.

Last slap in the face:? I send pictures demanding my money and two days later get an email (Boilerplate) that says I have to submit pics, blah, blah blah.

I am going to the health department, bbb, yelp, you name it, I must warn others. This is a horrible company that apparently allows people to sell other people their trash.

used product with a pubic hair in it sold to me - disgusting!