Porsche Cars North America — incompetent service department at porsche of naples
Naples Porsche either misdiagnosed or just lied about checking for a noise in the front end that turned out to be failed front wheel bearings. A master mechanic at a Porsche certified body shop identified it in seconds. And Fort Myers Porsche did the same and replaced the bearings which were still under the original warranty. My experience with Naples was even worse than this, email to the GM attached that was never replied to.
Thank God you have Fort Myers in the area. Otherwise I would have sold both my Porsches!
More Porsche Cars North America Complaints & Reviews
- Porsche Dealership - False promises 
- Porsche Financial Services - Payment status 
- Porsche Financial Services - delay payment post to impose late charges 
- Porsche - Financial 
- [Resolved] Porsche Dealership - Car Fraud
- Porsche - 2018 carrera 911s
- Porsche Cars North America - Awful Vehicle Noise
- Porsche - 2019 gt3rs hood issue
- Porsche Centre Bristol UK - return of deposit 
- [Resolved] Porsche - caymen gts 2015