Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen — poor service and not obtaining an order twice within 10 days from each other.
I-35 and Sam Bass road location is in question. This location is in Round Rock, Texas.
My friend and I have eaten at this location twice. Within less than 10 days the individuals employed at this particular location, have not done our order justice. Both times they have misplaced our order and we had to reorder the same thing.
The people who are employed here have a "Don't care attitude". And the Manager Ms. Ramirez was no help to us at this time. I would recommend a complete terminations of this store and begin over again with people who will do a public service in the food industry.
If this service continues this store will not be profitable and your business is in the red not the black.
More Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Complaints & Reviews
- Popeyes Chicken - halal meat 
- Popeyes Restaurant - complete an online survey to receive validation code for free food is a scam 
- Popeyes Chicken And Biscuits - upset stomach 
- Popeyes Chicken - poor food, poor service, false advertising! 
- Popeyes Chicken - bad food preparation 
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - order was not accurate
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - dead fly in the family size mashed potatoes
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - popeyes
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - bad manners and poor service 
- Popeyes Chicken - new bern north carolina