Popeyes Chicken & Biscuitsunsanitary restrooms and poor customer service!

My wife and I recently went to Alexandria, La to shop. On our way home we stopped at the Popeyes on U.S.165 in Kingsville. We ordered our food and my wife went to the restroom. Shortly she came from the restroom and was livid. She told the salesperson behind the counter their restroom for the ladies was filthy. The sales person didn't respond at all. My wife found the manager and told him there was feces on the camode seats. He said he would check it out. Don't know if he did or not but we will not be going back to eat in any Popeyes. We plan to pass this information to all our friends and hope they will do the same. If the restrooms are this unsanitary, it makes you wonder what other health problems may be present that the public doesn't see.

• Updated by Owen Devaughn Galvin · Feb 06, 2018

I previously worked for Popeyes Chicken and I haven't received my paycheck yet.

• Co
    Courtney Thomas Mar 11, 2020

I filled out the survey but did not receive a code for the free 2 pieces of chicken with large drink purchase

Chyna90 Nov 10, 2019

I had took the survey yesterday about my order that I was pleased with on Friday but I never received a code after taking the survey. Where do I go from here?

• Ar
    A. R. Banks Oct 29, 2019

I purchased 2 meals on 10/22/2019 at approximately 3L08 p.m.; ordered red beans & rice; but, 40 miles later, I realize the order contained mashed potatoes instead of red beans & rice. Red beans & rice was rung up on receipt. Attempted to call the store twice; but, no answer.

• Br
    Briana112233 Aug 07, 2019

To my understanding I pulled up to place my order at 9:54 and was told that the restaurant was closed and that they close five minutes earlier Than advertised. I am very upset because i am a very loyal customer and eat here almost 3-4 days out the week and for my service to be turned down is like a slap in the face.

Robert Dea Jun 18, 2019

I was at your north Hollywood location on the corner of vineland and victory. Can you tell me what Chicken Place runs out of both mild and spicy chicken by 11:30 that's not even a lunch rush yet. This is ridiculous to let happen on one of your busiest days of the week. I walked out and you lost my business.

• Cp
    cps716 May 25, 2019

My only complaint is that the biscuit doesn't even look like a biscuit anymore. It is more of an irregular shaped bun.
    I hope you still maintain the appearance same as the one shown on the menu and pictures in the restaurants.

• Ta
    Tanya Skelton O'Neal Apr 03, 2019

I ordered the 3 piece wing and biscuit for takeout. when I got back to my office and opened my chicken box, I was appalled at the size of the wings. They were soo tiny (about 2.5 inches). The staff that prepared my meal knew these wings were too tiny! I was unable to go back to complain because my lunch hour was almost over. That was $5 wasted!!!

• Si
    Silver5467 Dec 13, 2018

First two visits, customer was terrible they have not been friendly. One of the server name was Bushra which was the worse. Store #11036. The chicken need to be cook a little long to much pink meat near the bone.

• He
    Henry Louis right Dec 12, 2018

Mr. Marvin who is the general manager over Popeyes on main Street in Jacksonville FL. Assualted me outside the store after closing

• Aw
    awni Nov 13, 2018

I had the worst experience at store 4767 Airport road. It was food poison/ contamination to all (8) my family members. I will file a proper complaint at the local authorities and spread the word about this dirty restaurant.All that glitters is not gold. What matters is the food and not the smile and warm greeting.

Jario12 Nov 12, 2018

Bad service I was rush off the timer I ask to order a mash potatoes heavy set man with a haircut told me to get off the timer I would never go back

• We
    we Reilly Nov 05, 2018

the shrimp and the chicken were both cold and they tasted like they had just come out of the garbage. they had a after taste. The store was not clean and the manager acted like he was selling drugs.

• Lo
    Lolly12 Nov 05, 2018

This is not the first time this happened with Andrew and Megan and Ariel and 2 more employees. What kind of place let's the workers smoke weed and be rude to the costumers . Thank you

• Ba
    bayouray Nov 05, 2018

On April 5, 2017my roomate and I purchased a 13 piece spicy mixed box from your locaion on Memorial Dr. In Picayune, Ms. Upon our arrival home we discovered mu h to our dissappointment that the box only contained a total of 4 white pieces. One breast and 3 wings. This was unfair. I would like a refund of 13.24.

• Pa
    Paula Brown Nov 04, 2018

I ordered the 10 dollar meal with the 5 piece mixed with 2 sides and 2 biscuits. I get home with 4 pieces of chicken and no biscuits at all. I would like to be refund for my order. I went on the 28th of October. It was supposed to be mixed. I received 2 legs a breast and a thigh. The chicken was greasy and I could not even eat it.

• El
    Elizabeth tullos Oct 31, 2018

I got into right because the girl I was working with was talking about me since I started I got tired of treating me the way she did so I whooped her [censored] so they arrested me and fired me and I kept telling them to tell her to make her stop and she wouldn't quit so I fought her this happened at amite louisiana Popeyes

jacksonbarbara kals Oct 28, 2018

May 28, 2017 I visited Popyeyes Store #2107. I placed three orders
    #71, 73, 74 (drive thru) taken by Jermara L. When I got home the tea was unsweetened . So I immediately went back I spoke with the female manager. The young man who took the order thought it was funny. He continued laughing about it. I did not think it was funny. I am 67 !

• Pa
    P. Andres Oct 23, 2018

I bought a 12 piece family meal on 7/3/17 @ the 3501 Atlantic Blvd location and only received 11 pieces of which 2 were severely burnt and majority were spicy when it was supposed to be original.

• Li
    Lisa5426 Oct 22, 2018

I've never see a Popeyes look messy like this
    Not sure if it's due to laziness or what but it was filthy the location on antelope and lichen Dr in sacramento California at 11:30 lunch hour

Ana Maria Hawkins Oct 21, 2018

I wanted to take the time to write a positive review about one of your franchise. This franchise is located on 90th Maple, Omaha Ne. I was at this location on July 22nd at 8:47pm. What an awesome group of employees I had the pleasure of dealing with. Very polite, curtious and a very positive experience.

Warmly,
    Ana Hawkins

• La
    Laverne Pounall Oct 21, 2018

On 7/18/2017 I purchase a 10 spicy no thighs freshly cooked when I got my order the chicken was old & dark I took the chicken back ask for some freshly cooked chicken waited bout 25mins just to get home and realize my order was wrong again Mild chicken with ONLY 2breast & the rest was legs ONLY.WHICH I LIVED 30mins away.

• Ru
    runicSeekers Oct 21, 2018

Had an allergic reaction while at work asked to leave for hospital vist was refused had to clock out with out aprroval then next work day i called in to report that i would not be able to come in for the rest of the week and was then told that i was no longer required to come in also have not recived my last paycheck as of yet

Robin Buck Oct 15, 2018

This restaurant is just horrible I have never got a correct order...from the first day this restaurant opened up until now, everytime I go there they get my order wrong, always forgetting to put my whole order in the bag and since I always use the drive through I don't notice it until I get home, I will never go back there again.

• Me
    Meekameeka2010 Oct 02, 2018

Very rude services disrespectful services food old and over cooked etc. Need my money back and a corp. Call or email so can do a verbal complaint can not write all of what happen with experience with a couple words

Robert Nevels Sep 19, 2018

On 8/16/17, visited this location and found a roach in carton they served the food in. Food containers seem to be contaminated with roaches

• Na
    Nathanielreed12 Sep 18, 2018

A young man was not clean and cursed a lot what type of "Ghetto" business is this? He never have nothing on his head but hair could get in anybody's food. This is sad and outrageous. Normally when I come around 11 or 12 he's always on his phone and don't washes his hands after digging in his pockets

• Tb
    Tbonslove Sep 18, 2018

I ordered butterfly shrimp and this is what I got and it was hard to eat coating to crispy

• Se
    Seahawkfan Sep 06, 2018

I went to buy chicken this morning and my order was wrong and my chicken was raw and i tell the lady with the accent and she looked at me and rolled her eyes at me, and then I tried calling the manager to tell her my situation and she was on the phone and never attended me. This is horrible customer service I'm never going back there again!!!

• Ta
    taimoor aslam Sep 03, 2018

Me and my friend had chicken from 3909 17 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2A 0S5 Popeyes location. Looked like either the chicken pieces had been sitting there for a while and had gone stale or were not properly cooked. have been experiencing immense stomach pain since last night

• Ca
    Carlasnow Sep 02, 2018

They gave me a leg that should be my tooth pick I work all day to get home to this [censored] do better this happen to me before on Lavista Road in Georgia I'm so piss not happy at all

• Bj
    Bjmccullough00 Aug 29, 2018

The night Manager apologized for not having diet Pepsi. I'm diabetic only other thing they had that I could drink was unsweet tea. It smelled and tasted sour. Said it was just made. No way!! Refused to make more so we got our money back. Very rude attitude. Santa Nella Ca Popeyes

• Ow
    Owen Devaughn Galvin Aug 28, 2018

My first day working at Popeyes was December 31st in Florissant, MO. As of today Feb. 8th I still haven't received a paycheck.

• F0
    F00dsaver Aug 20, 2018

Would not except my coupons

Anastacio Onate Aug 15, 2018

I ordered for delivery in Just Eat. It came as scheduled. My kids were eating the chicken as they did not finished the food. I tried to find out why. As i look on the chicken i noticed the color then i smell it. The odor is spoiled food. I told my kids not to continue eating. I emailed Just Food delivery about what happened.

Jaydee33 Aug 15, 2018

You have a worker in San antonio.281 /bulverde area...his name is Idris Gleason...he was recently in jail.. 7 charges sexual assault of a child...I don't think it's safe for him to be around children . he's putting the kids at risk and your brand..

• Al
    Alijandro Aug 14, 2018

When I was trying to place my order, the cashier was constantly getting it wrong. She kept stumbling & slurring her words. This isn't the first time that this has happened, at this location. Numerous of the other employees, also appeared to be high. The store would always be dirty, I would always have to get someone to clean a table.

• Wine Is Good Jul 01, 2016

I realize this is old, but I have to say it. For all of you wondering if the kitchen is nasty because the bathrooms are nasty, please remember, it is the customer who ### all over the toilet seat in the bathroom and leaves it, not the employees. So your insinuation about the kitchen is ridiculous. Customers are not allowed in the kitchen. If you want a clean bathroom, then stop making messes everywhere. You want a clean place to eat, clean up after your self entitled, nasty selves.

• Gd
    gdvbus sbfucyar gfAS df cgf Feb 09, 2016

HI MY NAME IS DEBRA HUDSON I ENTER POPEYES RESTURANT TODAY ON FEB 9, 2016 I WAIT IN LINE THE CASHIER TOOK MY ODER SHE DIDN'T REPEAT MY ODER BACK I PAID I CHECK MY TICKET I SEE SHE DID not add my extra biscuit while i talking to the cashier the women behind her jump in that was preparing the food she start getting frustrated with me saying i fix your food and pointing the tongue you pick the chicken with pointing at me as if she wanted to throw it at me the lobby stop all eyes on me she yelling im the mother **** manager and if she the manager and represent POPEYES FOOD CHAIN THEN I WILL NOT NEVER EAT AT POPEYES AGAIN THEY MAKE THE FOOD TASTE FUNNY WITH THEM BAD ATTITUDE I WAS AFRAID SHE THREAT MY LIFE AMD SAID SHE DO SOMETHING TO ME AND HAVE SOMEONE DO IT FOR HER THAT's SCARE ME SO I DID NOT MAKE A POLICE REPORT BECAUSE IT WAS TIME FOR MY KIDS TO RETURN HOME FROM SCHOOL AT 300 this happened at popeye 3696 3451 W.ROOSEVELT ROAD CHICAGO IL, 60624

• Re
    Reviewer84541 Feb 02, 2016

A heavy-set guy usually works in the back handing out chicken with exposed frontal neck-wound showing blood seeping though gauze around the neck.
    This is very unsanitary and unappetizing . I hope corporate do something about this situation. Just wanted to have a good meal, or buying stuffs home for the kids, upon seeing this a few times, just don't want to buy from this place anymore. It's very disgusting.

• Bl
    blame the parents here Dec 04, 2013

So because someone who is not potty trained went in the restaurant before your wife did you blame them? Also how old is your wife, can't she fight her own battles and post her own reviews? Clearly if she is old enough to be married she can fight her own battles.