POF.com / Plenty of Fish — person is a con artist
Lostsoul86 or 83 is a con artist. I met him via plenty of fish and he stole 2 of my checks from my checkbook. Jeremy Lawson (aka Byars) is in fact married with a child that he obviously lied about as well. One check they were able to cash for 680 dollars. They made the check out to the wife Kim Byars and they were able to cash it at their bank. This is legitimate, I have filed a police report with the Akron Police Department and my bank is investigating as well. I don't have social media anything but my friends were able to find him and pictures of him and his wife and child. I also obtained both parties criminal record. I cannot find him on the site anymore but I am not sure if that means he has gotten off the site. I just wanted to bring this to your attention so hopefully no one else has to go through what I am going through.
More POF.com / Plenty of Fish Complaints & Reviews
- Plenty Of Fish - fraud and cheating 
- Plenty Of Fish - false advertising - not 100% free online dating service 
- Plenty Of Fish - can't delete account 
- Plentyoffish or POF.com - transgender discrimination 
- Plenty Of Fish - abusive dating site, removes profiles with no explanation, supports predators... 
- PoF.com - abused yet removed my profile 
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - scammers 
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - horrible site!
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - scam and rude member alert
- Plenty Of Fish - dating site with scammers